Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 13301

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] the pirate event

[Copy link] 5/4010

Posted on 4/7/19 2:19:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The Windows server only has the pirate event only once in each update and the rewards are not good. Compared with the android server that has that event several times per update and with badges lvl8 and more bags of lavanica and hero cards for example sasquatch, athena. Compared with other servers the Windows server has the worst rewards

Signature
SabriTeAmo
Posted on 4/7/19 8:07:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

sabriyforce, While I understand your concern as we often get complaints of this type, however you need to understand that each platform / server is a separate entity, and as such will have different promotions.  Further, this is something that your platform needs to collectively direct to IGG via Live Support as there is absolutely nothing any of us here can do to change this.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 4/7/19 12:17:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's just a comment. I know that igg never sees or takes into account the ideas of the players. Obviously they only think about their growth as a company, but I think they should match the servers to make it more fair for everyone. I know it is in vain to say this, just as asking to match the f2p with p2p is impossible. Game 4 years ago I saw how the game changed from the entrance of the guardians everything became very difficult for the f2p

Signature
SabriTeAmo
Posted on 4/8/19 1:24:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't bother ur self, even in android with what u think much better reward it is still unworthy and almost useless

Signature
Posted on 4/9/19 12:40:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been playing for 4 years thinking about changing server after what it cost me to have my account seems very difficult, I prefer to stop playing instead of changing server. I think that if only the server changed in the rewards for the f2p, especially in the events of pirate, GW, FF, or special events would help to match the server. Because now there is no way for a f2p to compete with a p2p is impossible. Or that divide the f2p of the p2p

Signature
SabriTeAmo
Posted on 4/10/19 12:18:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you don't like the game, why are u still playing it?! Maybe you should consider the other important parts that help with the different gameplay and servers too.

Signature
Mr. Good