Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13678

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] No way of obtaining the new dragon?

[Copy link] 5/779

Posted on 6/24/20 3:15:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The new cc update introduced the new dragon dynamica, we got the update 3 days ago but there is still no way to obtain Dynamica. Floating isle got update today but it still only gives out dark mage and zealot ss, is this a bug or is it just igg forgetting about windows server?

Signature
Posted on 6/24/20 5:03:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As you may know the dragons are the original and true event heroes, you can of course purchase them outright from the bazaar, but as a F2P player looking to grind your way to one you have to give it a bit more time.  This is not a condition relative solely to Windows Server but to all of them.  

IGG is a company, and the dragons are their biggest commodity so you have to allow them time to capitalize on it as much as possible before you can reasonably expect them to give them away.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/24/20 5:38:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Although it is possible that FI was not updated on time, i don't think it was intentional. As FL sated dragons are and were supposed to be big heroes available to P2P at first and i don't think IGG would like to make players angry by not giving option to acquire new hero. 
It would be good to contact Live Support and verify this, since maybe someone didn't noticed, and hope next time it will be on FI.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 6/24/20 6:03:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Im not a f2p player in any way shape or form xD, but he is not even purchasable in the windows bazaar, only reason i mentioned FI is because he is in it on all the other servers. We seriously have no way right now to obtain him and we haven´t had since the update got released.

Signature
Posted on 6/26/20 10:44:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Didn't mean to single you out FL, or any mod for that matter. Was just an overall statement about general negligence that seems to be empirically correct as far as I am concerned, backed by historical shortcomings and the likes.

Even live support or GMs directly seem to sometimes be baffled at the things I have to occasionally inform them about regarding things that are technically possible, or not possible for that matter, on "niche" servers.

Sorry about the Facebook platform; game's been out a long time, I suppose it's not far fetched to predict all the smaller servers will become extrinsic sooner or later.

Signature
TheStyxSoul

If youre an old amazon player from pre-2017 and remember me, send me a message and lets catch up
Posted on 6/28/20 12:26:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The rewards of Floating Isle on Windows server haven't been updated. We have forwarded this to CC team. Thanks for your feedback.

Signature