Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 4    Total Posts: 55992

Create Thread

[Bug] Cant login my accounts new phone

[Copy link] 5/213

Posted on 12/19/17 10:42:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I changed my phone today, and I succesfully logged my accounts (Abooksigun and Qbooksifa) just one time, then, I try switch again and a network error appears and just log in the phone default account, what is happening?

Posted on 12/19/17 11:22:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Login into the game from your old phone andgo to the game sitting and then LINKED your email to your game
If you linked your email to the game you wouldn't have this problem... Whenever your buy new phone just sign in into google play by your email (the one you linked it)  download the game and TADA you'll still have your game account in your new phone

For you,falling in love with dozens of people a day was a copping mechanism,for not having anyone to love you in return.
Posted on 12/20/17 12:26:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Try contacting Live Support, They can Help you. :)

[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 12/20/17 6:39:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yesterday after post my accounts was succesfully logg, but i tryed to switch now, and the same problem that yesterday, switching fall in the default phone account, and not switching to my accounts selected, is a phone problem, an actualization problem or what? :0

Posted on 12/20/17 7:07:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Happening right now in both CC and COD..  Can log into guest, but cant go back to any gmail account.  Maybe IGG is having federation trust issues with google?  Maybe someone forgot to renew a cert, or a service is down???

Posted on 12/20/17 8:04:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Funny.....  Actually the problem does not appear to be google or IGG related.  Is there a specific wifi/network you are on when this happens?  I suspect that the network administrator is attempting to restrict adult searches on google and has inadvertently broken lots of google services.  Don't ask me how I figured this out....