Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 20    Total Posts: 57128

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Bug] More lag after update

[Copy link] 6/515

Posted on 12/23/17 3:11:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

After the update the whole game is horrible trying to play on the phone. There's a big delay on everything now. It was laggy before the update, but now it's much worse. Is anyone else having the same issue with the game on their phone?

Signature
Posted on 12/23/17 4:09:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I tried playing again on phone before I wrote this replay but my feeling is that there is less lag on phone now after update. I can raid almost with no lag, but I got no lag when I scrolled through base. Maybe it's the difference in OS(I have win10 on phone). 
The other thing I saw is that they fixed graphics when I do lava 4 with min requirements on laptop. Usually any text in game was transformed in small character and you couldn't read it , but now it's ok.

Signature
RiH - Vice in Anarchy99
We are recruiting and got space for you!Boss3 and Boss5 @13 ST; FF@12-13 ST; GW mandatory!PM ME for more info.

Windows Castle Clash player since Fall 2016.
Might: 210k
Still looking for heroes like: Rowdy, Hatma, Asura, Ribbit, Demo,
Posted on 12/23/17 5:03:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not only phone...Its Lagging in PC also :( 

~Bugs

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 12/23/17 5:21:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Game seems much smoother since update for me..  tablet, and phone.

Signature
Posted on 12/23/17 5:55:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmm, im using Bluestacks 3 and a Samsung S6 and i don't have any lag issues at all, you are sure your phone isn't filled up? Memory/Cache? full?

Signature
Castle Clash wut else!?
Posted on 12/23/17 1:26:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I should've specified I'm using 8.1 on my WP. It's averaging 5-6 seconds to register after clicking buttons now. I have 10 GB or so of free space since I only use it to play a couple of games and don't feel that's the issue.

Signature
Posted on 12/23/17 1:57:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have lag on the phone but not iPad.

Signature