Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 1    Total Posts: 56442

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Bug] traits already unlocked on no evos

Close [Copy link] 5/416

Posted on 1/5/18 2:25:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

today i was doing battles in all the game modes. as i looked closely i saw on my pd, sirin, and wl, i realized that there was a lot of "miss" above there heads.  then i look in the hero alter to see if there was doge on any of them, and there i saw no doge on any of them. I when and looked to see if any of the pets give doge to my heros and none of them did. my champion, i thing, might have crit damage bc i always see a crit from him. I would like to know if the doge has always been there or that trait are actualy unlocked but we can change or see it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          btw none of my heros on my new windows acc are evolved

Signature
lol just lol
Posted on 1/5/18 8:19:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

possible reason
your account is stolen or consumed account after traits were unlocked

Signature
Line ID: underscore_rootkit
Posted on 1/5/18 9:20:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Are u using candy Kane? She increases dodge.

Signature
Posted on 1/5/18 10:45:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

no image? = hoax

Signature
Don't Hide, Don't Reveal, Just Stay There!!!
Posted on 1/6/18 12:22:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well this could be a bug or that the account had advanced hero and then consuemd.

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 1/10/18 1:07:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We are sorry for the inconvenience, with regards to your concern, we suggest you to contact live support with details of your account for further help, it would be better. Hope for your understanding.

Signature
Where there is a will, there is a way.