Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 59557

Total:#18

Create Thread

[Bug] Tapjoy Rewards Failing 100 Percent

[Copy link] 17/1893

Posted on 1/28/18 5:29:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm in the same boat no rewards from tapjoy. Not even 1 gem video. Everything fails. I'm still waiting to hear back from them but nothing yet

Signature
Yes
Posted on 1/28/18 5:37:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I got rewarded a video an one app but there are like 4 pending and I completed them. I asked for help to Tapjoy.  I wish they can solve this .

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!
Posted on 1/31/18 10:04:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, I have tried doing tapjoy for some gems and it's just not coming in my account. use to work but now its not working no more, have no clue on what happened!.

Signature
Posted on 2/14/18 10:45:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bit of an update here.

I tried re-installing, as mentioned. No joy there. But there seemed to be some light at the end of the tunnel...

Tapjoy resolved my Pending offers! They resolved it by telling me I had completed the rewards and they were sending me what I earned.

Then the light at the end of the tunnel turned out to be an oncoming train.

All the Pending offers were immediately marked as Failed and no rewards were given, despite Tapjoy telling me that I had earned the rewards.

I replied to their e-mail asking if it was resolved by clicking the "I haven't received anything yet" button in the e-mails, which switched the offers from Failed back to Pending.

This remained unchanged, with no contact from Tapjoy, until the day before this latest update. At that point, all the Pending offers vanished from my Reward Status, with no rewards given.

I've tried a few videos and such since, but they don't show up on my Reward Status page at all. Not failed, not completed, nothing. It just remains blank, regardless of how many I do. No rewards given, either.

I've sent multiple e-mails to Tapjoy about it, but after that form mail where I noted that I received nothing from their "resolutions" I have yet to hear ANYTHING back.

I mean literally nothing, not even a form mail verifying they got my e-mails or a "stop contacting us" e-mail.

At this point I more or less figure it's a lost cause. I sent another e-mail a couple days ago... if I hear nothing in the next few days, I might try contacting IGG just to see if they care (probably not).

But honestly, I doubt I'll ever see the 11k gems I earned, all things considered.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 2/20/18 1:50:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just did the final fantasy ones... the offer was pending... and they decided not to reward me and here is the reason they gave... 

"I’m very sorry to inform you that the advertiser of the “Upgrade your Citadel to Level 10 in Final Fantasy XV ” offer has determined that your transaction is ineligible for reward because as per Machine Zone, this app was not originally installed through Tapjoy. Since the advertiser has made this decision, we will not be able to award your device for this offer."

This reason is some major bull as I installed the app by clicking on the offer... Not sure why they're lying to me. Pretty sure the offer wouldn't be there or say "pending" if I didn't install through their service. 

Signature

Hi, my name is Trevor :3
Posted on 2/20/18 5:00:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just to say ive done a few over last couple off weeks and have recived all gem rewards. So not everyone is affected. Ive ernt a couple off thousand gems and a few more to come

Signature
Posted on 2/28/18 5:23:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes I have not received anything for my final fantasy game either and I am sick and tired of getting treated like shit and being asked for screen shots, that I provide, then they ask for a video, which they know u won't have so they can't verify it and say oh try restarting ur phone or download the app again but ur getting nothing for the inconvenience even throw apparently the exact time, issue, and 12 screenshots cant possibly be enough. I'm tired of them asking for more and more proof tell they get u on something u can't provide and say screw u. I mean I argued for ever on not getting my xp and level completed for hbm and the game glitched and made me fail when everyone was beaten but the clock keept running. I mean all I wanted was a hbm card cause I got screwed and what do I get a big f u. Work on ur. Customer care or I'm never playing this game again if simple issues can't be resolved.

Signature
$Rollin Sevens$
Posted on 4/4/20 8:30:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature