Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 55988

Create Thread

[Bug] Mention all the bugs and suggestions for the new game mode arid ruins

[Copy link] 2/142

Posted on 3/13/18 6:41:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The game mode mode is indeed fun to play and the rewards arent that bad.however its not perfectly balanced.
Here r few bugs that i i encountered
1)heroes suddenly start moving fast and destroy everything and sometimes they move very slowly .its probably due to some problem in syncing.(i saw that no pd proced or spell was dropped when this happenned)
2)the heroes dont continue to the next stage from where they were in the previous stage when it ended.
3)the matchmaking is sometimes ridiculous.
I played a match where we faced two devo skeleticas in the 2nd stage or arid ruins!
Both me and my teammate were around 100 k might with a couple devos and rest evos.the skeletica soloed our  whole team.plz make matchmaking a bit better.
Give us three or five seconds after a stage ends and the next stage appears so that we can decide where and when to drop the spells and see where our heroes would go.
mention some bugs that u hav experienced in this new game mode

Posted on 3/13/18 7:55:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Let us choose heroes we want to drop, and try to optimize its performance, because as it is mentioned above, heroes act weirdly

Posted on 3/13/18 8:10:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

[Bug] Ver [1.4.1] Bug Thread was created for a reason.  Lets see if OPie can figure out what that reason is.

Guild: Neldy (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~200k
Guild title: resident smartass.