Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 5    Total Posts: 56754

Total:#26

Create Thread

[Bug] Ver. [1.4.2] Bug Thread

Hot Topics [Copy link] 25/4090

Posted on 4/17/18 4:07:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Clasher's

If you encounter any issues in the recent Update, write information here for the Tech team to address.
Please provide pictures or videos of issues you have faced as confirmation, so Tech Team could understand it in better way, and respond much quicker.

Thanks

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 4/17/18 9:02:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hired sacrifices do not appear in the hero later and they are not available to consume

Signature
Posted on 4/17/18 10:36:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am unable install the app after the update. Showing error 0

Signature
Posted on 4/17/18 1:07:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Noticed something :
Heartbreaker's skill now does 1x dmg instead of initial 2.5x dmg?

Signature
I am a cute cat......... :* :D
unless you piss me off !............ -_-
Posted on 4/17/18 4:14:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Arid still has bug ... at end of level, all enemies seemingly killed and heroes crowd together but invisible enemy repeatedly dying and preventing progress to next level !

Signature
Posted on 4/17/18 10:35:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can't  get my game to load up after the update. All I can do is go to the forum. But will not load game up.

Signature
Jay
Posted on 4/18/18 3:36:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am playing labyrinth and my dracax died. But then also his axe is striking on goblin .. And now I am confused that my dracax died or not ???????  And I like this update SORRY UNABLE TO TAKE PIC

Signature
Shivansh...
Posted on 4/19/18 7:51:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

After the maintenance update on the Kindle platform, it appears that GW battles and points are messed up. Battles that were won at 100% are listed in the results as under 100%, with a corresponding decrease in points awarded.

As a sidenote - why the heck do you always do these maintenance outages on guild wars days?

Signature
Posted on 4/19/18 1:06:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi IGG . I was wondering that aruid ruins errors are solved but recently i saw same error plz fix this idont want to repeat this again.
"Where are my heros "

Signature
AJ
Posted on 4/19/18 5:45:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I crash ever time I enter Arid Ruins. I used to crash randomly (once every couple days) and today I was told to uninstall/reinstall the game along with a bunch of other stuff. Now it's not so random. Tech support says to give it 1-3 days and they will let me know something. Some one else said maybe update will fix it. I'm going to be missing all that stuff I normally get because I always run the ruins. Do you think the maintenance in preparation for the new update did this to my account, and has anyone seem brought this to your attention?

Signature