Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 2    Total Posts: 56962

Total:#53

Create Thread

[Bug] [Version 1.4.3] Bug Thread

Hot Topics [Copy link] 52/8822

Posted on 5/15/18 4:56:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Clasher's

If you encounter any issues in the recent Update, write information here for the Tech team to address.
Please provide pictures or videos of issues you have faced as confirmation, so Tech Team could understand it in better way, and respond much quicker.

Thanks

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/15/18 5:02:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry no pic but in game guild chat can only send one word at a time

Signature
Posted on 5/15/18 5:06:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When I click HBM while the Quarry builder is walking under it, it brings me to Quarry instead of HBM.

Signature
Posted on 5/15/18 5:09:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1) Guild chat is broken.   Some words go across, some don't.   There seem to be no pattern I seen so far to what goes, and what does not, except that if a word goes for one person, it goes for everyone else too.

Edit: Might have been temporary glitch.   It seems to work now 

2) Heart exchange is not working 100%.   Here is a picture of a part of my friend Severus251' friend list showing that he sent me, RustyX, a heart but didn't get one from me.     I am showing same thing, in reverse - that I sent one to him, but did not get it from him.    

Some people got my hearts, and I got some from others, so it is not 100% broken.   Not sure yet what works and what doesn't.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 5/15/18 5:11:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I updated the app at around 2:00 am EST and I still can't log in. It still says it's under maintenance on my device. I've been online since about 1:30 am EST and it's been on the maintenance screen the whole time.

Signature
Chris
Posted on 5/15/18 6:31:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't have pic but in salvage when clicked on 50% free option.. It displayed vault full but that's not the case.. When reenter the game it got disappear

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 5/15/18 8:25:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just because IGG wants to sell their new useless talents, now they made the revive talent as literally useless. IGG is not entertainment based anymore, they are only money based

Signature
Posted on 5/15/18 8:40:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

After the update the extra character skins in my warehouse are gone.

Signature
Posted on 5/15/18 9:25:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Switching account error, whenever try to switch between two acc its automatic return to my first account in first attempt. If i try to switch from 2nd acc to 3rd acc, then it returns to 1st acc. But it will successful swich in second attempt.

Signature
Thanks & regards
Urock
Posted on 5/16/18 3:34:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can't claim salvage as it says I have full vaults. I had nearly empty gold vault, full mana. Used 10k mana and still it said I can't claim as vaults are full. I was about to claim cca 130k mana.

If the problem is I need to have room for each single resource, it's very poorly implemented. Imho as soon as you can fit at least one of the resources you should be able to claim it (similar to collecting mana/gold if you have near full vaults - it empties at least one building completely with the excess to disappear). Since I doubt any1 will hit the limit with shards, it should be always possible to claim it...

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D