Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 56852

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Bug] guardian doesnt work

[Copy link] 5/417

Posted on 5/21/18 10:13:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Insane dungeon 6-1 twice dropped guardian dropped a couple heroes, before i could drop 3rd hero they are dead instantly, why would you impair my spells like that?
Thats so scopely of you igg.

Signature
Posted on 5/21/18 10:28:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Again and again, how is my entire team dying in 3 seconds when im under guardian? You just cheating players again igg?

Signature
Posted on 5/21/18 10:41:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I supposed this here angry noxious critter just found out about GA delay.   OK....

Could've saved himself some trouble by doing a freaking forum search.   It is not that hard to keep yourself informed.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 5/21/18 4:07:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guardian Angel has a slight delay built into the spell.

When you are doing ID's you have a lot of towers firing on your heroes.  The damage from a tower (or anything really), is not dealt when the projectile hits the hero.  It is dealt the instant the attack is made.

When you drop a hero down, every single tower in range immediately damages the hero, and its very possible for your hero to die before the GA triggers.

The solution is to divert the towers away from your heroes for a second (troops), or just drop your heroes a little further back, so less towers are killing you.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 5/22/18 12:20:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bummer

Signature
Posted on 5/26/18 11:21:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would say you're lucky if you've not noticed this before reaching 6-1.

Signature