Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 56455

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Bug] [Version 1.4.4] Bug Thread

Sticky   [Copy link] 15/3127

Posted on 6/14/18 1:56:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Clasher's

If you encounter any issues in the recent Update, write information here for the Tech team to address.

Please provide a detailed explanation with pictures or video files presenting the issue, so that the technical staff can clearly understand the problem and respond quickly.

Thanks

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 6/14/18 5:56:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Insignia type and level is not view able in chat.

2. How insignia works??? - No tutorial or any info available?

3. In title rank gift packs, it does not show what level of crest set I am buying for Gems.

Signature
I am a cute cat......... :* :D
unless you piss me off !............ -_-
Posted on 6/14/18 8:27:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I lost my lvl 3 revive crest set when i convert it to insignia I didn't found it anywhere [content edited by FirstLady]

Signature
Posted on 6/14/18 10:28:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In heroes altar if you use View filter and want to see heroes with crests, heroes with insignias are not there. I know, technically they are not crests but come on, it's the same thing.

Btw I believe adding a new filter insignias shouldn't be the solution!

The crest filter should show both heroes with crests and insignias (because for example we have those lvl5 crests from various events so often our crest sets can look like 4454 and making insignia4 would have lower stats and also the single lvl5 crest would take warehouse spot)

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 6/14/18 12:42:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The update said something about buying or rolling Heroes from a limited pool.  I was just assuming it would show on the new update can someone tell me where this option is available

Signature
When good men do nothing evil wins

Can't cite and not exact quote but words I like to live by
Posted on 6/14/18 1:14:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Game Crash: With a row wall where the row consists of walls below max level. i.e level less than level 15   1. Click on a wall to select. 2. Click Full Row  2. Click anywhere else. 3. CC Crash

Signature
2in01100001rxxv
Posted on 6/14/18 5:13:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The game still disconnects in Ember Army for no apparent reason, past about Wave 14 or 15 or so, for me.

Once I reach Wave 14 or 15, it is a crap shoot as to whether I will be disconnected or not. Sometimes it will disconnect me on both runs, sometimes one, sometimes not at all.

I've had this problem on three different devices from three different makers. One is an Asus TF700T, one is a Samsung Nook, and one is a Moto GS5+.

It's not a connection issue as this only ever seems to happen in Ember Army, after Wave 14 or so.

It's not a device issue, because it happens on three different devices from three different makers.

It's not a hardware issue, because again it happens on three different devices... one of which is relatively new and not suffering from running older hardware (it runs on FFx4 no problems, without need for Min. Req.).

It doesn't appear to be a visual effects lag issue, as far as I can tell, because using the Min. Req. option doesn't help, either. I've had the problem with it on and with it off.

I don't have a screenshot, but only because there isn't much to screen shot with this. It hits Wave 14 or so, then just pops up the "you have been disconnected" message. No glitching that I can see, no weirdness, just one second it seems fine, the next I've been disconnected and my run ruined.

It appears to maybe be base related or Hero related, since changing one or the other can seemingly make it stop doing this for a while, but that could just be the semi-randomness of this bug.

I can't exactly experiment with this too much if I want anything resembling a half-decent score... not that I'm getting much of one, anyway. Still, I've tried to narrow it down as much as possible.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 6/15/18 5:57:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bug:
You can't equip a rune set and an insignia at the same time.

When you equip an insignia your runes will automatically unequipped, same goes with your rune set. Your insignia will automatically unequipped when you use a rune set.

So it's not possible to have a 5/5 revitalize rune set with a 5/5 revive insignia set and a 8/8 Talent at the same time.

Signature
Nothing spectacular, just a friendly neutral person in the mid age
Posted on 6/16/18 2:38:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is sporadic but after spinning friendly wheel, it still shows exclamation mark even though I don't have 8 hearts.

Signature
Posted on 6/18/18 5:16:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wth the new update its no one logging in in guildhouse to donate Shads to Guild.
The donation direct in Quest is draining Guilds from donations.
Solution?
Fix so that 50 shads is automatticly donated when donating in questbord, or when logging in 1:st time in a new day.
As it is now adays the only way to grow Guild in number of ppl is to have approx 400 000 a DAY to pe om "toplist" and be visible for presumtive newcomers.
The old inviting way and ppl asking to join is "dead" now :(
Kind regards "Jockmed"

Signature
Top 100 guild