Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 2    Total Posts: 56962

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Bug] bug with version 1.4.42

[Copy link] 3/234

Posted on 7/1/18 6:00:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i was already in my 29k+ might, the connection is lost sometimes,my might's just fine. But now it suddenly went back down to 27k+ might! aside from the might, my heroes and the others, nothing's changed, just the same when im already in my 29k+ might. i signed out then signed back in,still the same 27k+! it just happened now for the first time in my account. anyone experienced something like this since the maintenance? creators of the game, kindly do something about this pls. thanks

Signature
Posted on 7/1/18 6:11:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

All you have done is sign in and out and it changes?
No inscriptions/talent changes/new heroes/consuming etc?
That is pretty weird.
Can you get screenshots of it?

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 7/1/18 7:37:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

no, i was currently playing that time, lost the connection which happens sometimes, but unlike the past connection loses, this time my might went down! thats when i tried to sign out and went back in, hoping i get my might back, but it is still 27k+ up to now. my friend's might, on the contrary, went up to 28k+!, when he said he was only in 27k+ might when he sign out a while ago. have you experienced this as well?? yes, kinda weird and hell.  . .it's ANNOYING! will someone explain this stupid sudden changes of might???give me back my might, you creators of this game! this is not due to switching of accounts because this is my one and only account! do something about it, really annoyed!

Signature
Posted on 7/1/18 7:40:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i dont have any screenshots of my past might, coz i didnt expect something like this could happen. i only have ss of my downgraded might, thats all i have now. naaaaaahhhh! grrrrrrrr!

Signature