Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 59797

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Bug] Half screen is black after changing apps, any idea how to fix?

[Copy link] 4/515

Posted on 8/1/18 1:37:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Whenever I change between apps (castle clash, browser, messenger, whatever) and go back to CC, the game is showing up like this.(picture) I found out that if I change to an app that is the same horizontal position as the game and then go back to CC, it will normalize, and show properly. However this is not a real fix, and this is getting a bit annoying. Anyone ever had similar issues? How to really fix it? I'm playing on a Nubia z17 mini, 8 core, 4gb ram, running android 6.0.1

Signature
Posted on 8/1/18 2:08:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am not sure how you are accessing the game but if you have a setting to manage the apps, change the setting for CC to be what you want it to be, that should stop the app size from changing when you switch apps.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/1/18 2:10:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Try rebooting your phone once in a while. Its good for phone health. Resets the sensors and memory. I had somewhat similar problem in camera app where it refuse to rotate when i use on horizontal

Signature
Posted on 8/1/18 2:42:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I dunno if this is the Reason, But Try Clearing the Cache memory of the Phone. Sometimes that may cause an issue on Phone's Display with games.

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 8/1/18 4:10:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

First Lady, I'll check if I have anything like that.
I have tried to reboot and to clear cache, did not help. The problem exists on my phone out of the box.

Signature