Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 59797

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Bug] Spirit Mage, Minotaur Chieftain, and Destroyer Soulstones? Why?

[Copy link] 5/762

Posted on 8/21/18 8:34:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As I was deciding where to put this, I concluded that there really should be a generic subsection of the forum for Chat about the game that isn't OS specific... unless this is that section, in which case the name is misleading. :)

Because while it is true that some things only apply to certain OS platforms, a large portion of things apply to them all. Like the one I'm mentioning here.

Every OS version of the game I've played has Spirit Mage, Minotaur Chieftain, and Destroyer as Heroes that can be hired with Soulstones. Why?

I've never seen any way to get Soulstones for these Heroes. The only way I know of to get them is to buy gems to unlock them. They aren't even offered in packs, like the Dragons are.

So why do they have the option of being hired with Soulstones? Is there eventually going to be a way to get Soulstones for those Heroes?

It just seems really strange, to me. Thought I'd see if anyone else had an answer.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 8/21/18 10:39:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Never got any soulstone for those heroes. It probably be there just for info.

Signature
When you roll 50K gem for a paladin.
Posted on 8/21/18 11:34:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think when Soulstones were first released there was plans to hold Forum and Ingame events to gain them for Minotaur, Spirit Mage and Destroyer but as time passed and newer Heroes came out, the Events were created around the newer Heroes.
I dont think it has ever been looked at and possibly forgotten so I will forward this fo the Admin for a definate answer

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 8/21/18 11:35:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

SM, Mino and Destroyer are purchase heroes only, therefore there shoud be no soulstones available for them. At least not up to this point, who knows what tommorrow will bring.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/22/18 11:36:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Update:
Admin has seen and forwarded to dev team, moving topic to bugs

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 8/22/18 7:37:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the clarification. :)

Signature
Ok, sure.