Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 57204

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Bug] Both of my main accounts just got replaced by the guest account.

[Copy link] 5/511

Posted on 11/27/18 4:44:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My 260k might account and 95k account that I’ve spent thousands on just got replaced by my guest account and I cannot get them back. I contacted support and they said I needed purchase verification, and when I checked the purchase list was empty.

Signature
Posted on 11/27/18 6:18:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Did you have them linked?   Do you have your IGG IDs?

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~300k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 11/27/18 10:09:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They are both back now out of nowhere thank god. So if it happens to anyone and you can’t get it back through support it may come back in time.

Signature
Posted on 11/27/18 10:30:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Accounts don't just get replaced by guest accounts, you had to have been logging into your guest account.  Next time click the switch accounts and then with google plus to select the account you want to log into.  Just clicking switch accounts will automatically take you to the guest account unless you follow the instructions above.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/28/18 3:18:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Once my acc vanished from Acc list in switch window, and for a moment i didn't know what happened. Later on i remembered that my phone ashed little earlier (when i was reinstalling app) to give permission to access those accs and i refused it without thinking what effect it will have. But when i changed that settings they were back.
On other hand i once had mistake that when i tried to log in on different acc, it was logging me to guest account. I had to quit app, and open it again, to login to proper acc. But i am not sure if it was IGG fault or way that now we are logging in to Google accs through Google settings.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 12/11/18 4:14:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When I actually power off my phone or remove battery(one or both) and turn it on i am always switched to guest account it is so annoying trying to switch without being forced to click all the noobtextTutorialJunk

Signature