Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 58106

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Bug] Revive doesn't work

[Copy link] 5/654

Posted on 11/30/18 8:01:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Reviving doesn't work for me...Why?because it does work they die then they get revived but when I win the battle and I go to the heroes altar I still have to waste the gems to revive the hero pls fix this it annoys me

[Edited by Cichociemiak]

Signature
Posted on 11/30/18 8:12:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What revive are you talking about? The talent and/or crest, or the revive from Treantaur and Cirrina?

Signature
Posted on 11/30/18 8:25:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is not a bug, so there is nothing to fix.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~445k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 11/30/18 8:32:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When your heroes revive you should find them in your base, given they survive until the end.

This works everytime, except when your heroes are revived by Treantaur/Cirrina, and you can be aware of this by looking at heroes icons during the battle: green HP bar with a cross means they were revived by one of them, therefore they will have to wait for respawn time.

On an extended note, revive doesn't work if heroes die under Calamity or similar conditions.

Signature
CASTLE CLASH TOOLS
http://cctools.altervista.org
Posted on 11/30/18 8:41:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Others have already explained to you how it works, but one thing. Never again use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS IN TITLE OR THREAD. Forum rules are not allowing it so i had to change them.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 2/8/19 11:50:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When your heroes die in battle, they are dead. They take gems to revive. If they are revived by a talent, or by cirrina/tree, they are still dead. They only revive for the battle. They will be "alive", but their picture in the box at the bottom will have an "X" marked over it, with some green health

Signature
Started CC Feb 2014
Line ID: Pintsniper87
Display name Line: MurderWorship (Deathy)

TheWickidWorld Guild. Max torch, high performance GW manditory or kick, Android server top 30 guild. Add Pintsniper87 on line and grow with us.

IGN: Flexbuster (formerly Deathylorden)