Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 57730

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Bug] Labyrinth bug not fixed

[Copy link] 6/442

Posted on 12/13/18 9:40:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So even after the maintenance on Dec 11 the Labyrinth bug has not been fixed. Are these bug reports even being noticed and being attended to?

Signature
_xaos_
Posted on 12/13/18 12:42:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't know what they will do. Even if you report they will say no abnormalities on their side. And that's about it.

Signature
Posted on 12/13/18 12:46:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So, where did our esteemed OPie get the idea that Dec 11 maint was to fix this?

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~415k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 12/13/18 1:16:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

@21nary, The maintenance function has nothing to do with addressing any bugs or glitches.  Also you should know that bugs and glitches;

~first have to be reported by affected members.
~Then experienced Ops / Tech teams.
~reinvented to determine causes.
~In order to formulate the best fix.

Having said that, not every issue is something that can be resolved in a matter of moments.  As stated there is a process, but to respond to your primary question yes this bug has been reported and is currently being attended to.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/14/18 2:24:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would only add that most of bugs are fixed with update, not maintenance. So we need to wait till they will find way to fix it, and they will do it. Maybe it will be this update, maybe next (i hope not). But one way or another we need to wait.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 12/14/18 2:57:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello!
It just happened to me..
First time I was thinking if I made a wrong touch, so I spent 200 gems to win the fight.
Second time I won (lost) again..
Then I started again the fight, and of course I lost again, you can see this fight on the picture. This where I noticed it could be a bug.
Now I have 0 stamina and - 200 gems because of this. :(

Signature
Posted on 12/14/18 9:53:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This happened to me twice today in labyrinth as well.  Both times the enemy team had a ronin on it and the failure occurred once the enemy ronin died.  I've also experienced a similar failure in LBF when the enemy reaper pet finally died I received a failure even though I won. 

I don't know if your false loss was similar with ronin being the last enemy around but if it was , you may just want to simply skip those teams for the time being.

Signature