Signature
Posted on 2/5/19 1:12:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Posted on 2/5/19 10:35:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Castle Crisis Avaricifer stuck at 99.55%

Signature
Posted on 2/7/19 4:13:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The bug that was created in Guild wars  is because of the fact that the HP, which gives the shell to the Town Hall and Towers, is not calculated in percent.
In a few attacks, I found that while 98% of the map was destroyed, and a small percentage of HP Town Hall remained, Attack was successful and one hundred percent more.

Signature
Saints row
Posted on 2/7/19 12:46:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am adding this post again to remind IGG about the Guild Wars Bug in Android.  Multiple players in my guild have tried to back out at 40%, 41%, 42% respectively during a battle.  They are then getting a 2 flame Victory report.  This is a BIG problem.  It has been going on for the last 3 Guild Wars.  One would think they would have fixed such a major Bug by now.  It is causing a lot of upset.  This is not just a Game Mode to gather resources, it is a Game Mode where guilds across the platform compete so this is THE most important issue that should be top priority to be fixed.  Please get this fixed before the next GW.  You are going to lose many great players over it if you don't.  And if I need to be more specific about this BUG.  The End Battle Button is supposed to allow a player to back out before 50% without any loss of heroes.  This is supposed to allow a player to retry the battle again and again.  It no longer works that way.  A player uses the End Battle Button at 40%, 41% 42% etc.. it is causing them to lose a flame instantly.  Many say it has to do with the new building skins.  It is a logical theory since that is the newest add-on of the game.  Whatever the reason, please fix it.

Signature
Posted on 2/8/19 10:22:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure of it being a bug. But I have played this game for years now and the rolling....I know it's random but I've rolled a ton of gems and spent money to do so. And I am not getting legendaries especially anything new have not gotten a newly released hero in last 3 updates.  Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem

Signature
Posted on 2/10/19 1:07:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The player rank 31 looks has no skin for towers but when I attacked him in gw his towers were very high hp even higher than the th

Signature
Posted on 2/10/19 2:47:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Im not sure if this is a bug or me just being stupid, but Rosaleen's proc without her skin on (the pink ring) is bigger than her proc with the skin on (the purple ring). It seems to have a bigger hitbox as well not sure why this would be a thing, but using her skin makes her slighty worse bevause of this.

Signature
Sean O
Posted on 2/10/19 3:55:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

GUILD WARS BUG. For at least 2 weeks my guildies and I faced a creepy contingency while doing guild wars. As one could clearly see by comparing the two pictures taken successively, my ronin died and I 'safely' left battle at 42% damage. Only that it wasn't safe at all. Funnily enough, I apparently 1 flamed the opponent. I take GW as an important game mode (the more so as my guild is in the top 50-100) and I expect our successes and failures to depend on our own skills rather than some random issue which cannot be foreseen or prevented. Due to this spooky something, my guild lost thousands of gw points. I'm really surprised that no one reported it yet.

Signature
Posted on 2/11/19 4:32:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
md margub alam