Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 58106

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Bug] Avaricifer & Impster Too Fast

[Copy link] 5/554

Posted on 3/14/19 9:02:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay, Castle Crisis has only been open about 3 hours, and Avaricifer & Impster are already complete!  It's nice to have it a little faster than it was, but at least give us 24 hours.  This is the 3rd time I didn't have the chance to compete!

Signature
Posted on 3/14/19 9:25:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do you mean on Android?

Signature
Posted on 4/24/19 1:03:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Still happening on Amazon.  This time, on Monday afternoon, Impster and Avaricifer were both completed within 3 hours!  I was able to participate this time, but many weren't!

Signature
Posted on 4/24/19 9:38:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You cant satisfied everyone..
When it take a week to complete, people complain
When it take few days, people still complain

Signature
There are 50 Legendary Heroes (up to Cirrina, and excluded 7 for 4 Dragons and 3 Gem Purchase Reward Heroes), 9 Elite, 8 Ordinary and 3 Slime that rollable with gem. Total Heroes rollable by Gems is 70 Heroes. Chance to get 1 specific Hero is 1.43%. So, good luck.
My calculation at my signature, is just mathematically statistic. The best way to understand how IGG Heroes Gem roll is like you roll a 70 face of dice, and hope it will lands on your number. As you know, you can roll 100 times, but your number dont appears at all. And there are time, you roll 10 times, and it will just give your number everytime.
Posted on 4/24/19 11:26:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This Avaricifer is much too fast, And last Avaricifer was much too slow!
Dear IGG, can you just give me the master controls so I can turn it on/turn it off to suit me?

Signature
Posted on 4/25/19 12:52:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed...I have even seen bunch of people complaining for some few hours...Its quite impossible to satisfy everyone at same time

Signature