Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 57730

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug] Account Bug

[Copy link] 2/182

Posted on 5/13/19 8:39:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When i first opened castle clash after downloading it instead of seeing the "cutscene" for starting players, A non-brand new account was logged in as a guest account. I clicked switch account and logged in my gmail which had no linked accounts for Castle Clash. It linked my gmail account on the guest account (I suppose that is how it works). Now I noticed that another person is using the account, since the building placement are changed. Is there any way to disconnect my gmail account and change it into a brand new one?

Signature
Posted on 5/13/19 9:24:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think Live Support can help you with this issue . Use the link in loading screen and contact with them.

But in my opinion this is an email problem.  
You can login into your email and change your password.  After that use option " log out from all devices " . Login again and no one can use your account.

Signature
Posted on 5/13/19 9:29:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you did not link the account to a gmail then it is in the guest login rotation and can be accessed by anyone.  If you are able to log into it then simply link it to a gmail account. If you are unable to do so then you will have to contact live support.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash