Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 58143

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Bug] So, is blitz scoring all weird for anyone else?

[Copy link] 12/1176

Posted on 10/2/19 6:09:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I log in to my favorite mode blitz. I see that I have a healthy score of zero. I was like whatever, no big deal. Then I look at recent attack history.... People are hitting me for 50+ points when I have zero available. So I do a couple attacks... Get to 30 points and then puff all my points are gone in one attack and now I should have a negative score. Weird, so I glance at the score history and I finished like top 10 last season and it now says unranked.... and I can only hit people for like 20 points yet their over  all score was well over 1k. I was wondering if this happened to anyone else? Thanks!

Signature
Posted on 10/2/19 6:27:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Blitz scoring works perfectly fine.  Blitz4587 scoring, OTOH, ...  ummm...  I'll get back to you on that one.

*rimshot*

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 10/2/19 7:04:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Blitz works like every other game mode that has seasons, (Arena, Labyrinth, Lost Battlefield, etc) at the end of each season points are reset to 0.  You gain points for completing certain tasks and loose them for loosing battles.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/3/19 1:41:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Only thing you can do is to make Suggestion thread and write for example, that points can be lost only when you fail, not if someone else attack you. Or you can try to make better base for ppl to avoid you. I don't even care about those points since i done have time to fight over and over and over again. I only care to get max points for lvl every day

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 10/3/19 1:54:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes it is messed up. I was attacking Dace the top player for 2 points and chilly Willie for 5.

Signature
Posted on 10/3/19 2:18:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 10/3/19 7:28:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So the actual question is as follows. Are any of the other servers having this issue before I contact live support?

Signature
Posted on 10/4/19 1:30:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

More proof. Dace I get 28 warchild75 I get 24.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/19 1:59:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 10/4/19 12:38:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Admin, can one of you switch this post to bugs section? Thanks.

Signature