Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 6    Total Posts: 58507

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Bug] Cant´t log in on my tablet

[Copy link] 8/308

Posted on 12/2/19 3:25:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I cant log in with my gmail account on my tablet. The error message says "UNREGISTERED_ON_API_CONSOLE".
I´ve tried unistalling and reinstalling castle clash app. I´ve also restarted my device and deleted all castle clash files left after unistall. The problem wont go away. The problem started today and I havent changed any settings or installed new apps.

At first I could log in just fine with that gmail account on my phone, but after changing accounts 1 time the same error started on with the phone. My other gmail accounts work just fine both on the tablet and the phone.

Signature
Posted on 12/2/19 5:36:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Since you state gmail account I can only assume that you are talking about an Android account.  If you linked the accounts to the gmail then you should be able to log in without any issues.  

However I have noticed an unusual number of network errors associated with the "Google" linkage for signing in and account switching over the past several days.  At this point I suggest you either google search the error or contact Google directly for further assistance since Live Support will probably not be able to effectively address this issue.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/2/19 7:27:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have the same on one of my accounts. Yesterday all was good, today I just cant login to one of them. Not cool

Signature
Posted on 12/2/19 7:35:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just tried on different device, with the same scenario. There must be something wrong on IGG side

Signature
Posted on 12/2/19 8:47:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for your report. We will fix it as soon as possible.

Signature
Posted on 12/2/19 10:01:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Same issue here

Signature
Posted on 12/3/19 12:28:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Issued fixed. You should be able to login to the game now.

Signature
Posted on 12/3/19 10:03:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Starting today the issue seems to be fixed. The android version works both on tablet and mobile.

Signature
Posted on 12/4/19 11:22:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please, I have this error too. Someone please help me connect the game. I thank you

Signature
GiangLe