Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 4    Total Posts: 59406

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Bug] Fiery comet bug

[Copy link] 5/416

Posted on 4/29/20 11:17:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So have been running Fiery comet with soul healer insignia on both my dove and zephyr for a long while now. I have been noticing that the enemies still goes into elusive state and just heals right back up when they're up front my dove and zephyr. Is this a talent bug or is the talent description false?
Ps: Unless if am the only facing this :(

Signature
Call ME CRAZY
Posted on 4/29/20 11:44:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The same happened to me(had it on my zephy) just replaced it with another talent

Signature
Posted on 4/29/20 1:08:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do believe that we have heroes / talents that can remove or block the opponent's heroes skill like Dark Mage, in which case their heroes talents would work as intended.

2. New Hero: Dark Mage
Skill Name: Shrouded in Darkness
Skill Description:
Hero enters a Dark Trance (Hero cannot move, attack, trigger skills, nor obtain boosts and conditions granted by other units). Deals a total of X% ATK DMG to nearby enemy units every Xs (this damage can spread across a max of X nearby enemy units). Units that receive damage from this Hero's attack lose X Energy per hit, and have their MOV SPD and ATK SPD reduced by X% for Xs. Dark Trance lasts for Xs. (Cooldown: Xs. This Hero is immune to Silence, Energy Reduction effects and conditions from Calamity. His DMG ignores DMG-to-HP Conversion effects.)

Whether or not this is a valid bug I will move to that section.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 4/29/20 1:22:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

FC doesn't stop hero going into elusive state and with a 6 sec cooldown, there is a good chance that it won't activate when the opponent become elusive. As for soul healer, the healing reduction only work for nearby opponents-both DK and Zeph are range hero, the doves from DK also prevent hero from coming close.  Can the healing reduction from soul healer detect an elusive/Stealth hero nearby?

Signature
Posted on 4/29/20 3:45:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Stealth removes conditions, so your SH is being removed when the hero becomes elusive. As for the FC activation I have had this problem for some time, but cannot adequately capture it in video to determine whether or not it is a bug. It may just be a poorly designed talent. For the talent to activate and remove elusive, the hero must be attacking, but once the hero becomes elusive it cannot be targeted for attack and thus the talent cannot be activated. As a result the hero remains elusive until your hero can reach another target at which time it may be able to dispel elusive, but by then they have recovered their HP.

Signature
Windows Server - 890K Might - FTK
Posted on 4/30/20 2:29:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

@crazyme07: yes the talent ignore and remove elusive but it has its own condition. To activate, your hero must be attacking something.  Let say your opponent is at 40%hp and FC activate while attacking him/her bringing it's HP below 30%.  The opponent stealth will activate, your FC hero won't be able to do anything to that elusive opponent because
he's no longer has a target to attack, and even if he has another target(a second opponent) to attack the proc from FC is still on a cooldown. "Only the proc from the talent FC ignore and remove elusive!" Similar to Fox, all dmg done by fox ignore elusive but that doesn't mean he can actually attack an elusive opponent!!

Signature