Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 59533

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Bug] Commodora Bug?

[Copy link] 10/889

Posted on 5/8/20 10:36:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I play on the amaozn cc server and for the past couple weeks I have been trying to three flame all of insane dungeons 8, but upon trying to three flame ID-8 I noticed that my commodora is not activating her passive base damage skill. She has 10k dodge taking into account the nimble on her and upon watching videos of people using commodora to solo ID-8, she should be able easily solo it. So I am just curious if anyone else is having this problem? 

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 720k
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: FromAllCountries
Android F2P going on 7 years strong. Currently on a quest to obtain a bt 30 dynamica. 
We are all in the same game, just different levels. All in the same world, fighting different demon's.
Posted on 5/8/20 7:00:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Are you using same setup as on videos you ere watching ?? Maybe you changed something, which was key to victory, and you didn't know about it? Also how much damage your Commodora can do after those 3 mins. Does she do a small damage, or she is not doing anything at all. Details, details, details.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/8/20 9:56:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A few thing: 1st-it very hard to see commodora proc + her proc is not very useful. 2nd-GS copters has scatter (hero that is not immune to energy reduction rarely able to proc), this is why AC is used.  3rd-Its commodora passive skill that is needed to 3 flame ID8 and she need to get hit for it to activate, which is also the reason why I mention b4 (on another post) not to overdo it with dodge on commodora. If she doesn't get hit, she not gonna be much use in ID8

Signature
Posted on 5/9/20 8:37:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When me and some of my guildies did id 8 1-2months ago....we also asked ourselves the same question quite often.
Sometimes we didnt see it, sometimes we saw very low damage, sometimes nothing happened....
Anyway, after a few tries, we all passed and 3 flame 8.10
We didnt look further into it but i easily understand that you think something is wrong.
As we beat it all, i think its ok but if you cant beat in a few tries....you need to look closer.
For the moment, i just mean, we had the same feeling but we finished it so its probably ok.

Signature
Posted on 5/9/20 8:47:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Posted on 5/9/20 10:33:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Try wicked armor instead of tp, she might be getting killed from deflected dmg

Signature
Posted on 5/9/20 10:42:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Try this build, dropped the rest at 71%

Signature
Posted on 5/9/20 10:43:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

And change to to bd

Signature
Posted on 5/9/20 6:10:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here's a better view

Signature
Posted on 5/12/20 1:22:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Her skill damage is not global.  Typically she will only destroy half the board.  You can use a Doom Balloon and spells to get the 3 Flames. Gunslinger copters will not affect her.  She will activate when attacked, and that attack can be dodged.  So, all dodge and she’s essentially invulnerable in ID8.

Of course Spirit Mage will 3 Flame in about 90 seconds.

Signature
JudiciousFire
YouTube.com/JudiciousFire
Twitter@JudiciousFire
Insta@JudiciousFire
FB@JudiciousFire
Venmo@JudiciousFire