Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 59275

Total:#18

Create Thread

[Bug] [Version 1.7.6] Official Bug Thread

Sticky   [Copy link] 17/2837

Posted on 5/14/20 5:15:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Clasher's

If you encounter any issues or problems or bugs in the recent Update, write information in this post for the Tech team to address.

Please provide as detailed explanation as you can with pictures or even video files presenting the issue, so that the technical staff can clearly understand the problem and respond quickly.
Unclear posts may not be good enough to fully understand problem and act quickly, so please be detailed.

Please include: OS/Platforom, Devicie and what activity you were doing when you experienced the bug with your report.

Thanks

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/14/20 5:17:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

lost battle field is bug we cant enter it

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.38mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
Posted on 5/14/20 6:10:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

battle talents are unaccessable only if you enter it with the 30 you get for free you can enter it aftwards you cant enter it in anyway

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.38mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
Posted on 5/14/20 8:07:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Posted on 5/14/20 1:15:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In guild wars, a hero died and I proceeded to move onto the next target, it prompts me to revive hero with gems.  I select Yes and the attack begins but the hero is not revived.  I quit and tried again, and it prompts me again to use gems to revive, I select Yes.  Fight begins but hero is not revived.  I did this about 4 times.  I quit GW screens and went back in and finally hero is revived.  Unfortunately, I didn't expect this so I didn't capture video.  It would've been bad if I hadn't noticed that the hero was dead and proceeded with the attack and get 50% before realizing it's not there. 

I don't know if it took my gems the first few times or not; wasn't paying attention to that.

I recall this bug happening a few years ago...

Signature
Posted on 5/14/20 11:36:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

can the forum explain what happen in the old days?
updating with this mb again and again  every update is a hassle?

in the old days we can update so easily but now its always reapeting the whole mb of the game?

Signature
Posted on 5/18/20 8:25:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I opened the app and it prompted me to to update so I went to the app store and updated it and when I came back after it said the update was complete the app still told me to update?

Signature
Posted on 5/19/20 8:03:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

After updating on Amazon.  When u click icon to load castle clash it says "castle clash has stopped ". If u click the icon again it says "castle clash keeps stopping".  Please fix.  Last time this happened I believe a patch update had to be released.

Signature
Posted on 5/19/20 3:41:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My game freezes A lot during my base raids blitz etc,
Device model:fire 7 (9th generation)
Game version :1.7.6
Not sure if this my tablet or the game, but can't wait to see if this will get fixed!

Signature
Server:Amazon
Might:220k+ 
Guild:sundown
I'm a turkey that works well with oof turkey, I'm F2P and have gotten very far, thanks to all my great friends being there for me :)
Posted on 5/19/20 7:09:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yesterday i got a message that i meeded to update to version 1.7.6. After doing so the game now crashes with error Unfortunately, castle clash has stopped. I contacted amazon app team as i downloaded it from their app store. After working with them yesterday and today they informed me that they could not help me and to contact the developer. I have done a factory wipe of the phone which is a LG G6 (H871S) running Android 8.0.0 with 17.7 Gb free on storage and still have same issue.

Signature