Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 59275

Total:#18

Create Thread

[Bug] [Version 1.7.6] Official Bug Thread

Sticky   [Copy link] 17/2838

Posted on 5/21/20 9:00:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

why top up joy doesn't  work on may account?

Signature
Posted on 5/21/20 10:19:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

THBM is bug. . . I can't join team or create team.

Signature
Posted on 5/22/20 11:01:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In the last version, every participating member in narcia war era used to receive a daily glorious chest based on guild rankings. After updating to version 1.7.6 we are no longer receiving the daily chests although this is now the second day of narcia and we've been participating in the event. Is this a big or is the daily chests no longer available? When I click on rankings and the search (magnifying glass) button in guild it still shows the screen get one reward based on your ranking.

Signature
Posted on 5/23/20 9:59:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just received an email reply from John A. In their "castle clash team". In his reply he stated "Kindly be advised there will be no daily reward available in Narcia". Now that's a  *crappy  . reply as a moderator on this forum just said that he was still getting his chests. An example of poor customer support?
[Edited by FirstLady]

Signature
Posted on 5/24/20 3:19:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

@crappy, i am usually not making those kind of post in bug thread, but you will not read it otherwise. 
If there are no daily chests for guilds which are active than explain this to me:

This is what is on Android, and this should be same on all servers. Check rules on your server in first place. If there is info about daily rewards for active guilds than you have answered yourself for this question. 

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/25/20 6:38:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How can Hot shot be immune to stun and being stunned

Signature
Posted on 5/25/20 6:45:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

https://youtu.be/PiXXfrtqmrY

Signature
Posted on 5/31/20 3:36:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I want to remind about bug which is for some time, and still it is not fixed.
It happens when you are trying to change account for different one from within game. Usually when i want to switch account it takes 1-3 seconds after confirming account before game will begin to change account indeed. 
But it can also happens it will take longer before you will see loading screen, but after 4-6 sec you will see this:

When you tap on "ok" game will again try to change acc, but it will fail, and you will see same message again. After taping again game will try again, but this time you will see message "Can't switch account" and game will restart. Weird thing is that when you will try to change account right away from acc nr.1 to nr.2 without quitting game, in settings you will notice gmail from account 2, regarding you are still on account 1. Try to write it again in different way, since it is little complicated: 
- I am on account 1, and want to change to account 2.
- I am going to settings to change it, but it fails, and game restarts on acc 1.
- In settings i can see it looks like i am logged on acc 2, but i am still on acc 1

Sometimes it can happen few times in a row, sometimes i will not see this problem during that day. But usually i see it at least once per day.
It seems like there is problem with servers-google communication, and this is what is causing whole problem. Cause how can i see email to acc nr. 1 while being on acc nr. 2. It should not be possible. 
This is not device problem, cause i have Huawei and Xiomi and it happens on both.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1