Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 4    Total Posts: 59685

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Bug] Treasure mining seems to be broken

[Copy link] 6/699

Posted on 6/13/20 7:04:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Treasure mining is not working for me, is it a bug?

Signature
Posted on 6/13/20 7:17:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just did mine and collected bronze and silver the design changed but i didn't notice any bug maybe its wifi related? Can u share a ss of the problem you are facing

Signature
Posted on 6/13/20 7:44:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have the same problem, its not working, i consume gem but didnt get any pickaxe/chance for mining.
My internet conection fine and can play every game without problem.

Signature
Posted on 6/13/20 10:59:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

mumbo2222, When reporting a bug you should be specific in your initial post as to what issue you are experiencing.  However if you actually were not able to participate in the feature there would be no history or records.

Regarding the absence of the sign, might I suggest you clear the caches for the app and check your wifi connection.  If the issue persists please use the link ingame for Live Support.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/13/20 4:53:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just FYI it happened to me too today on multiple accounts. I even contacted live support. TOld me to clear cache, game data, reinstall game. Typical... didn't help of course.

So I contacted them again. In the meantime I found out that if I log to the same account from phone, it worked. I used nox emulator before. 

I have to emphasize that I used the very same emulator with multiple accounts last weekend and it worked flawlessly.

TL;DR - if you used emulator, try to use a real phone.

PS. I don't want to add all my smurf accounts to phone.

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 6/14/20 4:52:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you igg you hwve cured the problem. I sent a ticket and they have everything working once again for me. Big thank you from mumbo cheers.

Signature
Posted on 6/14/20 12:55:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is also working for me. 
I have used 30k gems today for changing traits on few heroes to get all chests. First two came with 5k gems, but last one..... Fortunately i had enough gems for that goal, and few heroes will be better with all those dodge they received. 
At least for next week i will upgrade traits with 450+ gems cost, for which i will use discount.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1