Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 59685

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Bug] Switching Acc error!

[Copy link] 3/301

Posted on 7/3/20 3:23:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is it only me with problems switching accounts? Used to play with 6 accounts ,a couple of years ago. Switching no problem. Now it takes 30 min to switch... now I'm using my main Acc only 1.8 Mil might (i have 3 p2p  Acc (1 Mill,850k and 700k Might Acc)  now i can use mymain Acc only! My guild members also have this problem..

Signature
Posted on 7/3/20 4:20:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Did you try methods like clear game cache and reset router? Also are your guild members and you are in the same region?

Signature
Posted on 7/3/20 4:35:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have similar problem when switching to second acc sometimes on Android on Xiaomi Redmi and Huawei P9 Lite. Even reinstalling game is not helping at all. When i am trying to change acc to second on any device from time to time i am receiving error twice, and game restarts on same acc. But in my case it is takes much less time. I wrote about that earlier. Still not fixed.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 7/3/20 8:59:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My experience is this, immediately after a new update you should clear the caches of the game to ensure smooth gaming.  When you experience the switch error if playing on an emulator sync to Google Data, google data does sometime have issues.  If all else fails use the link ingame for Live Support, once they do their back end check, which only takes a few minutes, you will find that account switching will work just fine.  Good Luck!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash