Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 59994

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Bug] [Version 1.8.6] Official Bug Thread

Sticky   [Copy link] 12/2227

Posted on 1/7/21 5:38:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Clasher's

If you encounter any issues or problems or bugs in the recent Update, write information in this post for the Tech team to address.

Please include the following:
- Operating System / Platform
- Device model
- Provide as detailed explanation as you can with pictures or even video files presenting the issue, so that the technical staff can clearly understand the problem and respond quickly.

Unclear posts may not be good enough to fully understand problem and act quickly, so please be detailed.

Thanks.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 1/7/21 5:54:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have noticed problem with a new main story tab.
After you roll up new UI it with " ^ " than opening main story chapter tab or raiding etc. you can again see quests from main story after you return to main screen. It is unfolding again by itself even if i don't want it.

I think it should be minimized until we want to unfold it again. But instead it is showing up again after almost any interaction.
EDIT: After second thought i think when we are rolling it up it should stay this way until we quit game, and after opening again it should be visible again, to remind us about quests. Or it should unfold when task is finished. But only than.

Signature

Posted on 1/7/21 6:33:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This needs to be fixed in a emergency patch. After every screen its there. Why even have it? If I wanted to work on book tasks clicked book, did task, clicked book collected reward.

Signature
Posted on 1/7/21 7:37:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

so we need to wait until dev release the patch more?

Signature
Posted on 1/7/21 5:17:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When utilizing Bluestacks the main screen will not zoom in or out, none of the battle screens appear to be affected, only the main screen.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/8/21 4:05:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Airways have trouble reloading after installing new version of the game. I have to delete from my kindle then download from the cloud.

Signature
Michael Dean
Posted on 1/8/21 5:53:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have another bug which was not fixed this update related to Team Dungeon, and more clearly Lonely Sea.
When we are creating LS2 or LS3 room and we are quitting it we are automatically moved to LS1 even if we made LS3 room and quit.
This should not happen. In Lava, or any Team HBM after quitting we are in same zone but in LS we are always moved to LS1. We made multiple LS1 and lost cayse i didn't noticed when i quit and made room again it was LS1 instead LS3.
Note that this is happening only when we are creating room for others, not when we are joining.

Signature

Posted on 1/9/21 2:09:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

it has come to my attention that IGG is still handing out crest as rewards.

Signature
sup yo
Posted on 1/9/21 4:03:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Since the latest update I cant do team dungeons, if I try to join or create team I keep getting (team creation error)?. Anyone else had this problem?.

Signature
Posted on 1/9/21 4:22:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When upgrading buildings, you cannot select the amount of hammers. 15m to 1h hammers mean a lot of tapping.

Signature