Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 60122

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug] Castle Clash Reward gone wrong!!

[Copy link] 2/272

Posted on 2/18/21 11:27:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In the event wishing lanterns in my second wish i have wished for a Red Crystal and instead i was given Blue Crystal.And in Creation Machine free draw i draw a reward of 10 coins and was congratulated with 10 coins yet i have not received any.

Signature
Posted on 2/18/21 11:39:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You only get the rewards for Wishing Lanterns after the event ends. What you got is probably a small rewards for lighting it. And about the other event it takes a while to get the reward today idk why. I got mine like 4 hours later so stay calm.

Signature
Posted on 2/18/21 1:43:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As hfykfity stated:

~Wishing Lanterns awards a small gift with the lighting of each lantern you are asked to select an reward, which can only be collected after the lighting of all the lanterns, at which point you can collect the 1st 3 wishes, with the remaining 3 being contingent upon you having made the required purchased within the allotted time frame.

~Creation Machine and other events can sometimes have a delay with sending rewards to your mailbox, but if you feel it is taking too long you should use the link ingame for Live Support to assist.

Good Luck!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash