Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 60122

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Bug] Homecoming event broken

[Copy link] 9/556

Posted on 2/22/21 8:33:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello everyone!
Today I checked the homecoming event was out and I have 3 smurfs I used for helping my guild in past but I don't use them often anymore. They all are eligible for collecting rewards for homecoming event as I clearly remember to not have logged into them in the year 2021. But for some reason all my accounts don't meet the requirements to collect rewards.
Before we jump to conclusions, here are few details:

• All the 3 smurfs are above 10000 might
  • All 3 smurfs were not logged into last 60 days
  • All 3 smurfs used to be regular and active accounts a year ago
  • All(the ones where requirements have meet) rewards/achievements that we get on reaching corresponding might are claimed already

I would like to know why no one of them is eligible for Homecoming event.
Also this is my first time posting in forum so if I have made any mistake please help me rectifying.

Signature
Disappointed but not surprised :)
Posted on 2/22/21 9:08:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately we can't tell exactly why it happened, cause we can't check those accs.
Most obvious reason would be that you have logged in on those accounts this month, but we can't tell if this is true.
Only option is to contact live support and ask them if they can check when accs logged in.
Good luck

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 2/22/21 9:34:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This also happened to me. My smurfs were definitely had not been logged in since year 2020 yet for some unknown reason it says "my smurfs do not meet the requirements. This is also my first time doing this kind of event so maybe I'm doing it wrong? idk. Plus there is also this grand return event when the account has not been logged in for a long time so...

Signature
Posted on 2/22/21 9:47:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have the same issue. (Windows sever)

Signature
Posted on 2/22/21 10:13:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It could be possible that igg has made it so that accounts with the same ip address can not be used in this event, seeing as they had a similar event a few months ago that instated this rule.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 1.3 Mil
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: TheCoalition
Android F2P going on 7 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.
Posted on 2/22/21 11:33:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I tried from another device but not working.

Signature
Posted on 2/22/21 12:00:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you @Shadygamersan, this was a natural progression since only one account per member can participate in things such as the surveys.

@NoHomecoming, Shadygamersan has presented the most likely cause of your issue, which you can indeed confirm by following Cichociemiak's  suggestion of using the link ingame for Live Support chat. 

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/22/21 12:59:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

deleted

Signature
deleted
Posted on 2/22/21 1:07:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello guys,
I discussed with the Live Support and there is no such thing as locking out the same IP address for rewards(as of now)
if there is any further news I will keep you guys posted :P

Signature
Disappointed but not surprised :)
Posted on 2/22/21 9:23:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

We are sorry about it.
And we have already fixed this issue .
You guys can contact live support and we will check your account and re-send the rewards to you.

Signature
yo