Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 60536

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Bug] IGG Irresponsible. Torch bug (Insane mode)

[Copy link] 4/647

Posted on 9/22/21 10:13:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

https://youtu.be/twyrXTc-h2s

This video explains itself, sent to IGG, got told to do the classic "uninstall cc, restart device, etc..."
Clearly nothing is wrong with our device or the internet, everyone else is able to do torch from easy mode to hard mode but not insane. Most probable thing I can think of is IGG didn't think anyone could beat Hard mode and did not setup for Insane mode. I've also asked many of my friends to send this to their corresponding prime rep, hope this gets fixed ASAP!

Signature
Fabled
Posted on 9/22/21 11:50:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Reporting a bug only requires you outlining the issue and providing as much supporting documentation as possible.  Based on your video not only were you able to complete Expert & Hard being the earlier (easier) levels, but it appears that you were able to complete the following (harder) Hell level which while it supports your claim that a bug exists it actually discredits your allegation(s) that IGG is irresponsible or the idea that they didn't think anyone could beat the Insane mode.  If this was their mindset then why skip over the Insane mode and complete the Hell mode which most certainly would be even harder. 

We don't have any information to validate this being more than an individual reporting this issue, (I don't recall seeing any other posts here) in which case since there is obviously a problem somewhere they were correct in instructing you to employ the standard trouble shooting tactics.  Instructing your many friends to replicate this complaint was a much more constructive action then your name calling and speculating.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/11/21 4:05:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agree with OP, first lady chiming in again with no concept of how game works.

Signature
Posted on 10/11/21 7:55:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I too have had same problem for months now just never cared enough to make a post on this forum about it.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 2.2 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: BlackSkies
Android T2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.
Posted on 10/17/21 9:54:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

FL is the most argumentative unprofessional mod this game has ever had... just my opinion

Signature