Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 7995

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Fan Art] Skull Knight Cosplay Update! :D Gloves and Bracers!

Sticky   [Copy link] 2/378

Posted on 5/11/18 8:17:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello everyone!

I meant to get this update out sooner, but work and remodeling a building, etc ><. The next update will feature the helm! I'll get that one out later tonight, but didn't want to make a super long post by having all the pictures under one post. The next update will feature the shoulders! Which should be done in a couple weeks I think depending on how much free time I have to finish them :D

Here are the gauntlets!

Now for the bracers!

Well there you have it! The gloves and bracers! I am not sure where I am going to hide the battery pack yet xD Shoulders? In the shirt I will wear? IDK xD

Over all I think they look pretty good. I wish I made the bracers a bit bigger. I made them tight so they wouldn't spin on me, but a bit too tight... I can always take out the plastic snaps and move them over a bit... I'll probably do that. Then I might have room to just shove the battery pack in between my arm and bracers. 

In the picture with SK, it only looks like he has 3 spiky things on the top of the bracers, but he is pretty symmetrical so I figure he might have 6 that go all the way around. I thought of another to make bracers with straps, that are kinda open, and only had 3 spiky things, but I went with this way. 

Hope ya guys like! Let me know what you think! :D

Signature
Hi, my name is Trevor :3
Posted on 5/11/18 9:30:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is some pretty intense stuff, I want to run a Cosplay event just so I can see the finished product.:woot:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/23/18 1:36:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can't wait to see it ready.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&amp;t=1454402552&amp;p=1