Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 7995

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Fan Art] Skull Knight Cosplay Update! :D Sword and Scaling! + All

Sticky   [Copy link] 2/11602

Posted on 5/11/18 9:06:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey guys! 

In this one I'm gonna show you the old sword paint job by the new, give you an idea on the scaling challenges, show some more pictures of the cosplay next to each other, and show what I have left to do! 

So all the heroes in Castle Clash are rather chibi/dwarf like characters. A cool looking style, but when converting to cosplay can be difficult since the proportions are gonna be quite different.

The picture on the left is a picture I made where I used my three minutes of Photoshop experience to make a realistic Skull Knight in the world. I think I did a pretty good job, and he looks like he is in a museum next to another set of armor.

As you can see he is quite a bit skinnier than the CC style of characters. My cosplay is probably gonna end up something like the Photoshop version. Trying to scale everything and make it all look good is quite the challenge. I also think this is the last time I use cardboard and corrugated board for the main material. I hope in the future I will have money for that eva foam! Adding details to that looks so easy, along with forming and painting and I regret not using it for this xD

On the positive note, it is pretty cool to see what you can do with just some shipping and cereal boxes! I really hope all my pictures and steps might inspire some of you guys to give it a try!

More pictures of cosplay :D

So this next picture I think just looks neat with the blue painters tape, black, silver, and orange :D

This one shows the newly done stuff by each other with lights on and off. :D

Here is what I got done and what I plan on doing I think? Not sure if I will get around to making the boots... Although hate to do all this and not get time for the boots xD

Let me know your thoughts! :D

Signature
Hi, my name is Trevor :3
Posted on 5/11/18 9:45:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah, like I said I can't wait to see the finished product.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/23/18 1:32:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Making another Halloween costume ? Imagine you and your friend in SK and PD costumes on streets on this time.... i wonder who would be motivated to make another one. Keep it up, we are waiting to see more. :D

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1