Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 4    Total Posts: 8037

Total:#4

Poll

[Fan Art] Skull Knight Cosplay Update! :D Pauldrons!!!

[Copy link] 3/374 [The poll has ended.]

Posted on 5/20/18 6:36:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Clashers! Here are the shoulders! I do my best to spell and grammar check my own work, but sometimes I miss things. Please vote at the end with which you like better! The weathered gold or the solid gold! Thanks a bunch! 

Thanks for voting and checking it out!

Alright guys! I had 7 votes for weathered, five on here and 2 from other sources, and 3 votes for solid gold on sources. So weathered won!

Here are the final pauldrons!

Single Votes , Show results after voting

The poll has ended.

1. Weathered arches!

2. Solid gold arches!

The poll has ended.

Signature
Hi, my name is Trevor :3
Posted on 5/21/18 5:04:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would go with the Weathered arches. 
Fits more with the idea that he has been wandering for so long waiting for someone that remove his curse.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 5/21/18 5:15:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm speechless, and surprised for your work. I would never though of making something like this. Work you did is incredible, doing everything from scratches, without any help, basing only on pictures. That's something, really.:)
Now imagine what would be, if you made mask like that and wear it on Halloween. I bet not only kids would run away from you screaming in fear as loud as possible :D.
Maybe think to add dim light on his face, so in dark you will be able to see his skull in dim light, which will add scary effect to it. But really, what you did was incredible.

From those 2 i think that Solid gold arch looks nicer, but Weathered look more realistic. And this way ot looks better for me.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 6/15/18 1:28:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

woooww great job

Signature