Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 8248

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Fan Art] Skull Knight 99.9% ready to go!

[Copy link] 3/1419

Posted on 10/27/18 1:02:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello!

All I have left to do is add some black electrical tape to some of the access LED lights and my Skull Knight cosplay is complete! (For now, had to abandon the lower half: boots, shin guards, knee gems, thigh guards, belt, and loin cloth. Not sure when I'll get around to that >.> ._.)

So I have two masks. The modified plastic one I made, which resembles the in game skull very well. And a cool more scary laytex one I bought, which kinda looks more like the original design of Skull Knight. I'll be waering 

Not sure when I'll be able to get some pictures of me actually wearing it and holding everything... But I'm going to a pretty big Halloween event tonight with thousands of people, so maybe I can get some of them to throw em up on instagram and tag me.

I made a hundred copies of Castle Clash info cards to hand out since I'm probably gonna be asked by dozens of people where I'm from and then this way we might get more CCers!

Signature

Hi, my name is Trevor :3
Posted on 10/27/18 2:39:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow! I hope IGG / Castle Clash appreciated the free publicity.  I can't wait to see those pics.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/28/18 1:02:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You really shouldn't keep up waiting more, telling it is almost complete. I can't wait to see how it will look like on you, when you will be fully equipped. But i bet it will look great. You really put a lot's of effort into it.
But now here comes question: What will bee next project, and will you show it to us (even if it is not CC related)
Oh, almost forgot, maybe ask someone to make short video, when you are making some pose in that SK suit, and add it to signature ;)

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 10/31/18 6:08:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Very curious for the full battledress pictures too here

Signature