Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 8104

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Fan Art] Skull Knight Finished! (Cosplay)

[Copy link] 15/1337

Posted on 11/2/18 5:28:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is so dope. You put cc in a good perspective. We need more people like this.

Signature
Posted on 11/3/18 1:48:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I logged in for the first time in months just to write this: well done, keep up the good work ;)

Signature
OF24.com
Posted on 11/4/18 8:59:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Finally, i was wondering when you will show those pictures, and i must say final effect was better than i imagined. And like i wrote i think it looks better than PD costume you made :D. Amount of ppl, who wanted to make picture with you, and those ppl, who said you are reason why they are coming to festivals like those, admits it. 
And i think you really did great job with that costume. True it took a lots of time, effort, money, but final effect is wonderful.  I just wonder if you were alone, or you convinced friend to wear PD costume and go there with you. It would look even better than :D Maybe try to convince someone else to join you to go to convention wearing PD costume, and one more to make picture of both of you together.

Oh, btw , remember to make those pics for GIF i wrote you earlier and add it to Signature :)

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 11/7/18 11:18:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You should join the Wisconsin guild or are you already in it ? WOW your cosplay looks sweet great job

Signature
Posted on 11/10/18 6:37:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Late response but great job!

Signature
Posted on 11/10/18 10:48:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

dope

Signature