Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 2019

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Minigames] Riddle Corner

Sticky   [Copy link] 15/1624

Posted on 8/17/15 5:04:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Clashers, 

From time to time I will be posting some riddles that will make fun and think for the best answers. 

Here is the rules:

1.) answer the riddle given,

2.) have fun (no cheating)

So here is the first riddle you need to answer:

King Marauder wants his daughter (Siren) to marry the smartest of 3 extremely intelligent young princes, and so the King Marauder's wise men devised an intelligence test.
The princes are gathered into a room and seated, facing one another, and are shown 2 black hats and 3 white hats. They are blindfolded, and 1 hat is placed on each of their heads, with the remaining hats hidden in a different room.
The king tells them that the first prince to deduce the color of his hat without removing it or looking at it will marry his daughter. A wrong guess will mean death. The blindfolds are then removed.
You are one of the princes. You see 2 white hats on the other prince's heads. After some time you realize that the other prince's are unable to deduce the color of their hat, or are unwilling to guess. What color is your hat?
Note: You know that your competitors are very intelligent and want nothing more than to marry the princess. You also know that the king is a man of his word, and he has said that the test is a fair test of intelligence and bravery.

Signature
Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG      Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
                              Follow DH @Facebook.com/DeckHeroes  

Posted on 8/17/15 6:16:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I must have a white hat. 

If I had a black hat, the other two people would know what hat they have.

Let's assume I have a black hat.
From person A's perspective, he sees 1 black 1 white.
B also sees 1 black 1 white.
Keep in mind A and B don't know what they have.

If A had a black hat, B would see two black hats and know he has a white hat. 
The same goes for B, if he had a black hat, A would see two blacks and know he has a white hat. 
Therefore we know they are seeing 1 black 1 white.

The test would be unfair though, because they would have an edge over me. They would see 1 white and 1 black, while I see 2 white. When they see 1 white 1 black and no one answers for a while, they both know they both see the same thing. Thus they would know they both have white hats.

However, the king did say the test is fair. Thus no one would be put at a disadvantage with a black hat. 

In the end, all the people are wearing white hats.

Signature
Let us enter the Age of Darkness
Team Krystal Gaming
Check out my CC Guide and Calculator - goo.gl/I6miYq

Follow IGG @ Facebook.com/IGG     Like CC @ Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH @ Facebook.com/DeckHeroes     Like FF @ Facebook.com/FinalFable
Posted on 8/17/15 8:29:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

White hat, same way if thinking as above lol

Signature

Posted on 8/17/15 9:55:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

9 Marauders and a Loaf of Bread

9 intelligent marauders find a loaf of bread and decide to split it into even portions. As they begin splitting the bread, 2 of the Marauders started fighting each other. 

The other 7 marauders continued on dividing up the bread. These 7 marauders knew that there were 3 possible outcomes of the fight -

Outcome #1 - Both marauders talk it out and agree to divide the bread evenly. The bread must be divided between 9 marauders.

Outcome #2 - One marauder kills the other and the bread must be divided between 8 marauders.

Outcome #3 - Both marauders end up killing each other, leaving 7 left. The bread must be divided amongst 7.

What is the least amount of pieces of bread that you need so that everyone can be given an equal share of bread? Please list the size of the pieces and show how it works for all 3 scenarios.

Signature
Let us enter the Age of Darkness
Team Krystal Gaming
Check out my CC Guide and Calculator - goo.gl/I6miYq

Follow IGG @ Facebook.com/IGG     Like CC @ Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH @ Facebook.com/DeckHeroes     Like FF @ Facebook.com/FinalFable
Posted on 8/25/15 8:01:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Trick question. There is no need to divide the bread. Kill all the others, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE MARAUDER.

Signature
GOODFELLAS is recruiting competitive GW players. (AMAZON)
Posted on 9/7/15 1:12:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You are a bus driver. On Monday, you pick up 2 people at the food court then drop off 1 person at Wal-Mart but pick 5 more people up. The next day there is the 6 people still in the bus. The bus finally gets to Florida and 5 people get off. Then the last person gets dropped off at DisneyWorld. Then the bus go's to California and runs over an old man and the police come to get the bus driver because the bus keeps rolling over old people. The cops come to get the driver, but need YOUR help. You are in a room with all the cops. Who is the bus driver? :D Have Fun

Signature
CupcakeMaster
Posted on 9/11/15 6:15:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/27/15 6:04:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I Dont Know

Plz help

Signature
Posted on 1/28/16 12:54:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

there is a man in the desert he is dead and is naked, there are three sets of clothing around him and an unlit broken match. How did he die.      

Good Luck :)

Signature
Lilly
Posted on 4/14/16 4:42:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think a white hat

Signature