Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 3    Total Posts: 498

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (CB)] evolve random questions, please help

[Copy link] 6/691

Posted on 6/4/17 12:02:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

there are the basic steps to evolve that anyone knows. But what i what to find out is if the second hero matters. I mean beside being a requirement or having 20,000 shards to even evolve. Should i put time into upgrading it?

Example; Beast tamer is at level 187, and my second is in card form, if i upgrade the card form to around 140 will i get a better evolve?

Thanks, Kezz

Signature
Mr.Anderson
Posted on 6/4/17 12:20:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No,there is no benefit from lvl the doubles

Signature
Posted on 6/4/17 5:02:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No...//////

Signature
Happy clashing;)
Posted on 6/4/17 4:54:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The reason you would want a lvl 1 card / hero is because, if you use an upgraded hero you will loose all the  might associated with that hero. 

For instance; lets say a lvl 100 + 80 inscription = roughly 2k might.  If you use this hero to evolve another hero you immediately loose that 2k might and will have to lvl the newly evolved hero to a higher lvl in order to just maintain your current might.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/4/17 9:36:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ok thanks but in not worried about my might to much.

Signature
Mr.Anderson
Posted on 6/10/17 3:13:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you have space it's a good idea to open the card.  Say you were to evolve your aries, if you open your second card you have a chance to see if you get a revite 5 aries and decide which one you want to evolve.  In this case it could be worth it to re-invest your shards to level up the skill and HB to level him up.

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 3:40:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Merhabalar

Signature
Hello im elif haw are you