Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 570

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Sneak Peek] Next two hero skins are....

[Copy link] 7/1343

Posted on 7/5/18 12:15:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Source: facebook

My opinion: Athene is pretty nice, and while Warlock is continuation of soccer theme, his is less annoying than other soccer skins.   Sill, Athene is clear winner here.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 7/5/18 12:59:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

lol! Did you vote?
~Sneak Peek

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/5/18 5:14:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Referee with a whistle and a flag, what kind of sport is it? I hope we will never see such skin coming to the game

Signature
Posted on 7/5/18 9:14:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Most likely that they release both anyways, why inventing a new skin, just to not put it into the game? Sure thing ^^

Athene looks decent, I mean she looks great with her basic skin, but since her skin isnt another chef or soccer themed crap, it can only be good.
As for warlock, poor guy didnt deserve that uglyness, he was useful once! Q_Q

Signature
Keep rolling, rolling, rolling!

ID 6-10 Clear
HBM AF Clear
Much more to come! 74k Might!
Posted on 7/5/18 11:14:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Athene looks way better than Warlock, I wish they would stop this world cup theme, once the world cup is over the skins are meaningless :/

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 7/6/18 1:56:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To be honest, at this point of the game, how many of you will purchase the Warlock's skin?.
Anyway, complains are free and healthy while you can stick to the Forum Rules XDDD

P.S.: yes, the poor guy looks awful, sadly they couldn't make some skins for Santa and him less focused on their softly rounds. And also, even if I'm a big fan of football, we have 4 skins related with World Cup now ;____;

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 7/7/18 7:03:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Stuff like this just makes this game look more & more like a joke. These skins are horrible. It's hard for Athene, or any one else, to not look bad standing next to WL. Enough with the sports stuff already. Just waiting until we're seeing soccer field backgrounds, ugh...

Signature
Posted on 7/7/18 9:37:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

maybe ots a good indication that they dont think this game will be active by the next world cup so why not go out with a bang and ruin it in style as well

Signature