Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 397

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Sneak Peek] Artifacts... gone?

[Copy link] 16/1613

Posted on 8/1/18 12:49:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Still holding to my previous post, we gonna dump them to have something better, the real question is, will it be p2p heavy or a regular feature for everyone to achieve "for once"?

I mean, the past updates included p2p stuff only, insignias and the immediate update to level 7 ones, further destiny moves is definetly not a f2p friendly push to heroes. It would be kind of a good change to have something where you dont have to sacrifice your wallet for :D

Signature
Keep rolling, rolling, rolling!

ID 6-10 Clear
HBM AE Clear
Much more to come! 79k Might!
Posted on 8/1/18 4:15:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seeing as Artifacts have been largely neglected since they were released, I think this is a good change.

I think it would have been easier, and would make more sense if they simply updated the Artifact system with all the levels they said were coming, but something new isn't automatically worse.

I just hope whatever the new system is, it uses Merits, because a lot of us are salivating for another legitimate use for Merits.  I'd love to have an incentive to do Boss 5 again.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 8/1/18 6:34:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I’m noticing he is holding three stars in his hands but one shines brighter than the the others like how when you evo your hero gets stronger o I’m thinking if you triple evo you can’t use artifacts

Signature
Castleclashneedstrades
Posted on 8/1/18 10:34:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ahhh well, it was good while it lasted artifacts. ...anyways I just wish we could use mana drain for a better use...lol since it's always stacked full.

Signature
,,i,,
Posted on 8/3/18 5:19:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks God, we keep bitching for an update for artifact and now IGG finally heard our prayer. Each IGG employees will step on all the artifacts until it all break/bend into pieces to be sweep away from the floor...

Signature
Posted on 8/4/18 6:07:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

glad that something is going to happen with artifacts because lots of people aren't changing stuff anyway.
me included, I hate all the changing and cresting stuff. just hoping it's solid and easy.

Signature
Posted on 8/4/18 7:30:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well igg didntbsell merits when artifact was released and fell f2p got to much help so thay do away with them a release somthink we have to pay for terrible is what think it is and im p2p

Signature
Baladin