Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 613

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Sneak Peek] Forgotten Trial (Updated)

[Copy link] 9/2108

Posted on 8/10/18 2:14:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

From Castle Clash Facebook page, the announcement of Forgotten Trail.

Introducing the Forgotten Trail mode, where you'll be facing enemy towers and heroes with no help from magic or troops. Rewards include Fame, Gems and more. Are you up for the challenge?

Which are your thought about this new game mode?.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 8/10/18 3:41:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Another new mode?

Dont get me wrong, I really like it when a new mode gets revealed, especially when it contains fame, but arent we having a few modes which need a serious change? Arid Ruins is still kind of garbage, people leaving after wave 1 and rewards are really meeeeeh compared to the state of the game where we currently are.
Lost laby is the worst boredom ive ever seen. I mean the idea is great, but wow 50 floors the same fighting without anything special appearing and no fast forwarding? I think I did this 10 times and then I just didnt care anymore for it cause the time waste was insane.
Same for Arena, which was updated not too long ago if I am not mistaken, the rewards there are really decent, but at least the timewaste is almost nonexistant :D
Granted that a lot of people skip arid and laby and maybe others cause they arent rewarding, but why not change or fix those modes before revealing/releasing new ones? :o

Signature
Keep rolling, rolling, rolling!

ID 6-10 Clear
HBM AF Clear
Much more to come! 74k Might!
Posted on 8/10/18 3:51:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rusty thoughts

Hmm... just towers and heroes?   That is kind of Arid Ruiny*, except for lack of magic.   Gems and Fame is good loot, but too many unknowns to judge yet if they are worth chasing.

* Speaking of Arid Ruins, fixing it would be nice.   Hint, hint, IGG.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~300k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 8/10/18 9:21:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Im looking forward to more Gems as rewards but I think it will end up like Guild Wars did, by the time it reaches other Platforms the Gem reward will be removed.
Players will find a way to maximise its output and it will have a quick maintenance to remove it and replace with something else.
Fingers crossed that doesnt happen of course

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 8/11/18 12:34:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well Here is my 2 cents on it. Looks promising  but again as we have  seen in the past the rewards are often changed and then they are not worth the effort  we put in the mode. I really hope IGG Delivers this time

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 8/14/18 3:13:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yesterday, on the original post from Facebook, Castle Clash corrected the name of this game mode to Forgotten Trial.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 8/14/18 3:22:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh god I have a slight feeling it will be something like an updated Hero Trials. I mean they reward mostly HB, but also Gems and in very rare cases a hero.

Maybe its the other way around, instead of 100 heroes of the same kind invading your base, you have to invade other bases with your 5 or 6 heroes, altough a rough speculation, but "Forgotten Trial" and "Hero Trial" smells fishy :D

Signature
Keep rolling, rolling, rolling!

ID 6-10 Clear
HBM AF Clear
Much more to come! 74k Might!
Posted on 8/15/18 1:48:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My comment is this looks like it will really suck without Walla Walla Walla haha, but I'm stoked! Boo to all you who complain about getting new content and new ways to get the two rarest resources. This is a F2P huge win that has the potential to put CC back on the map assuming 1 - it's decent gem/fame farming and 2 - it's fun to play the mode

Signature
Posted on 8/18/18 10:42:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I miss getting honour badges on an hourly basis for being part of the arena. If they are adding new games modes, we need ones with more honours.

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U
Posted on 8/18/18 2:49:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can only get one warden to work.  I think it's the aries one cuz my team with aries can use brawler.  I do have over 50 of some of the other combos, but it's not activating.  Maybe I am supposed to put some of the green and blue guys in the team to activate the warden?  But with 5 or 6 person teams a green or blue guy spells defeat as compared to an all elite team.  I really dont understand what the different pairings mean

Signature