Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 461

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Sneak Peek] Newest CC Update info from TW server.

[Copy link] 8/1261

Posted on 9/12/18 2:43:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here is direct translation of thread about newest update, from TW server translated as usual by our wonderful Google :ermm::

Dear Castle Warriors

The "Castle Hegemony" Android version of the server is expected to be updated and maintained at 15:00 on September 12, 2018. The estimated maintenance time is to be 120 minutes. During the maintenance period, a total of 1300 gems (including 9.9 server exception compensation) will be issued to all Warriors. You will not be able to enter the game at that time. Please let the players and friends tell each other, please forgive us for the inconvenience, thank you for your support and cooperation.

update content:
1. Add a new world BOSS type.
2. Add a regional map to the hero's fate function. ([Icestone original]: blood axe, blue wing, pumpkin duke, pumpkin witch, ice warlock, ice magic, scales poisonous)
3. Add 2 new talents, nameplates and spar. (living machine, splitting)
4. Add two hero fashions. (Wang Yang Empress: Death Siren, Detonator: Big Tengu)
5. New Heroes - Trick or Throw
    Skill Name: Trick or Treat
    Skill Description: The slingshot leader deals X% damage to enemy targets in an area nearby, and is enchanted x sec. (Cooling time x sec, extreme speed energy recovery) When the leader is attacked, each has a x% chance to recruit shields or swordsmen for x seconds. (Cooling time x sec.) When the Shield is off the field, the slingshot leader recovers the health of the Shield's x%, and causes it to rebound by x% in x seconds. When the slasher comes off, the slingshot leader will attack within x seconds. Increase x%

Note: After the server is updated, if the player has not updated to the latest version of the client, it may cause problems such as new heroes and new pets, etc. Players should wait patiently for the client to update and then normal.

Adjustment:
1. The novice guides the optimization adjustment.
2. Optimization of the camp system.
  1) Trial Double Bonus Card Name is adjusted to: Ancient Trial Reward Double Card
  2) Camp system interface adjustment
  3) The guardian skill trigger condition is adjusted to: In the total number of heroes in the battle, if the  number of heroes in the same camp is greater than the number of heroes in other camps, the guardian of the camp will appear in the battle and release the skill.
  4) Guardian added talent effect: Charge 5.
  5) When the player receives the merits of the return of the saint, the player's combat power is reduced. After adjustment: Players will deduct these forces when they build the "Guardian Monument".
  6) Increase the value of the combat power when building the "Guardian's Tablet", starting the Guardian, and upgrading the Guardian level.
  7) Fix the king's duel. If the player does not open the camp system, the hero does not display the problem of the camp avatar box.
  8) Adjust the daily rewards interface display of the ancient trials.
  9) Added guardian related achievements.
3. Adjust the red crystal, blue crystal and merit storage limit. (The upper limit of red crystal is adjusted to 500W; the blue crystal is adjusted to 5000W; the merit is adjusted to 500W)
4. Optimize the nameplate upgrade feature. (Optimized nameplate equipment operation, new nameplate, spar batch upgrade and conversion function)
5. Adjust the appearance of the spar in the package. (Repairing the spar rewards in the event center, the appearance of the package shows problems)
6. Fix the problem of redemption balloon entry in the battle video. (The active buildings on the edge of the territory will no longer be displayed in the battle video (redemption activities, rewards, love carousels))
7. Fix the problem that the sign-in can not be replenished when the sign-in and the remaining stones are equal.
8. Repair, lava wing skills and undefeated gold talent conflicts.
9. Horcrux skills: Extend the silence of the range and no longer appear on the building.
10. The upper limit of the heroic altar hero slot is increased by one. (upper limit 95)
11. The maximum capacity of the props is increased by 10. (upper limit 330)

source: http://cc.tw.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=63511

I don''t know how you, but i am curious what PD skill will look like now and i hope update will not be tomorrow.
What is your opinion about it? Share your opinions.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 9/12/18 4:00:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

PD gets immune to stun for 3s at skill11+, the buffs are 58% and 61%.  Too bad he needs to proc first to get the immunity...

Also for me it's the only one that gets substantial bonus of the new destiny group. AC bonus is completely useless :D

PS. I guess it's to at least partially silence those who complained about blitz unavailable. Of course it doesn't solve the problem zerk8 PD can't even get to max speed alone but that's for another discussion.

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 9/12/18 4:40:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

First look of the new hero (or heroes).

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 9/12/18 5:55:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh boy, if it is not lost in broken English somewhere, they didn't do anything to warden merit requirements or add any new sources for merits or adjusted old ones. I Don't think this patch will serve them well. If the new world boss can hear my call, please drop a lot of merits and save this game!

Signature
Posted on 9/12/18 6:09:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah another hero. Reason why I keep buying hero slots from warehouse.

Signature
Posted on 9/12/18 6:10:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So glad I'm f2p.

Signature
Posted on 9/12/18 7:59:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Posted in guild, slightly better translation (credit goes to Des, I fixed it a little):

Newly added:

1. new archdemon type
2. new destiny: ork, arctica, pd, tt, grandma, ice demon, ac
3. 2 new talent, crest and insignia (tentative name): 1) Vitality 2) Split
4. new skin: Cirrina & Storm
5. New Hero & Skill: (Hero should be in a group of heroes)
Slingshot Leader deal x% normal damage to enemy target within 1 nearby area, also petrified for x sec. (cd x sec, fast energy recovery). When leader under attacked, each has x% of chance to summon shield and blade hero for x sec. (cd x sec). Shield hero on the field heals slingshot leader's HP for x% normal damage, also allow him to deflect x% damage taken for x sec.   Blade hero increase slingshot leader attack by x% for x sec

enhancement:
1) beginner trial enhancement
2) fraction system enhancement
- change the birthrock card's name
- fraction system interface change
- warden activation criteria changed to: warden will activate in battle when you have more heroes of the same fraction group
- added new warden effect: revite 5
- reduce might when you collect artifacts, changed to might reduced after the warden building was built
- increase warden system might
- fix warden bug in showdown
- daily birthrock reward interface change
- new warden achievement

3) increase red, blue crystal and HB cap to 5million
4) improve crest upgrade function
5) enhance insignia visual in gift pack
6) fix some visual bug
7) fix daily login bug
8) fix lavanica skill and ironwill conflict
9) remove silencing shot effect appear on building
10) altar increase by 1 (max 95)
11) warehouse space +10 (max 330)

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 9/12/18 12:01:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here is my take on level 10 skill "Slinger" or whatever his name will end up being.

Slingshot Leader deal 680% normal damage to enemy target within 1 nearby area, also petrified for 2 sec. (cd 4 sec, fast energy recovery). When leader under attack, each has 40% of chance to summon shield and blade hero for 8 sec. (cd 8 sec). Shield hero on the field heals slingshot leader's HP for 1600% normal damage, also allow him to deflect 80% damage taken for 5 sec.   Blade hero increase slingshot leader attack by 100% for 6 sec

He seems to be getting very decent buffs from shield and blade allies, but only 40% chance of summoning them seems low.   Also not clear if he always summons both or just one.   And, do they do anything besides buffing him?

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 9/12/18 1:54:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

"In the total number of heroes in the battle, if the  number of heroes in the same camp is greater than the number of heroes in other camps, the guardian of the camp will appear in the battle and release the skill."

This should be FANTASTIC!

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U