Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 2354

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Sneak Peek] Patch notes january update

[Copy link] 9/1086

Posted on 1/13/20 11:52:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. New Hero: God's God's Holy Girl
Skill Name: Sacred Female Lineage
Skill Description: Hero transformation, disarm (unable to attack) and reduce the nearby enemy target x% of the strike rate, continuous x-second; hero into the transformation form: the current target continuously causex attack x% damage (cooling time x seconds), change at the same time improve their own x% attack speed, and all damage ignored the damage limit. (Transformation form lasts x seconds, cools down x seconds, hero immunity dizziness, silence, energy deduction effect and topless disaster state, and reduces damage x, while restoring the upper limit of your life per second x% of the life value)

New Hero: Frost
Skill Name: Extreme Cold Rage
Skill Description: Self-centered, to the cross fan area of the enemy target caused a common attack x% damage, while improving all the field hero x% attack force and attack speed, continuous x seconds (cooling time x seconds); Petrochemical and winding (dispersible). (Hero reduces dodge rate of x% of all enemy units around it per second, lasting x seconds)

2. New Talent: Guardians of Life
Skill Description: Increase x% of life value and x% of the strike resistance. At the same time, every x second reduces the treatment effect of the surrounding enemy heroes x, lasting x seconds

3. New Soul Skills: The Power of the Hidden
Skill Description: Triggered when a hero is attacked, so that the whole field random x enemy hero seal and bond x seconds. (The soul instrument skill ignores the hidden effect, cooling time x seconds)

4. Super Pets:
Super-favorite Name: The Cow Demon of the Killing and the Mutant Cow Demon
Skill Name: Bloodthirsty God Penalty
Skill Description: Per x second to any 1 enemy hero and its surrounding enemy hero caused pet attack x% damage, and improve the damage to these heroes x, continuous x-second;

5. Hero skin (God's English holy daughter - Red Flame Angel, Frost - Blood)

6. Hero Trial: 10 New Hero Challenges for Difficult Levels, and New L10 Levels

7. Legacy: New Monsters and Increase the Output Efficiency and Stock of Blue Crystals in Crystal Mines and War Altars; Enrich the Content of Goods among Black Market Merchants; Increase the REWARDs of the BOSS Challenge and Other Monsters;

Adjustment:
1, the revision of the "life limit" attack, and the soul period refining of the abnormal addition (for the retention of skills and talent of the original narrative), the revision of the abnormal project, the slight increase is as follows:
"Heroes": Charm, Desert God, Thundereater, Rose God
Talent: Split
Super Pets: Brave Spirit Satured Alligator
2. Hero Defense Play Optimization: New Monster Route Tips, Activity Time Adjusted for 7 Days
3. Talent interface optimization
4. Team offensive, defensive copy text adjustment
5. Impeachment Note for the New President in the Alliance
6. Hero Altar Hero Slot limit increased by 2 (cap 116)

Sourch: Taiwan forum

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.63mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
Posted on 1/13/20 12:05:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Finally I've waiting for ages for this
WE FINALLY GET NEW HERO TRAIL LVLS

[content removed by FirstLady]

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.63mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
Posted on 1/13/20 12:17:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ayy and thanks for sharing with us :)

Signature
regalo diamantes por pack
Posted on 1/13/20 12:19:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting, I wonder what “life limit adjustments” means for “desert god and rose god” as I thought those were Zephyrica and Dove Keeper. Adjustment to DMG CAP? Could change things up.

Also I love to see “rewards increase” although I don’t know where lol.

Let it come ;)

Signature
Greedy grinder of F2P events
*Not desperately rolling for Anubis anymore*
Ingame: Nohamburger
Might: ~260k
Playing Since: 2017-05-02
Guild: Leosaxum on IOS
Posted on 1/13/20 1:07:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As always thanks for the share & Congratz on passing the 1M mark.:)

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/13/20 2:01:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This update seems interesting, cant wait for hero trials lvl 10. This new legacy thingy is gonna change the game completely for ftp.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 700K
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: TRENCH
Ive converted to the dark side. May all you remaining f2p have the same luck I did when I was f2p!
Posted on 1/13/20 5:35:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey! IGG. I noticed since last updates they start to come earlierer

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.63mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
Posted on 1/13/20 5:36:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am still wondering when their massive game changing update is going to be since titles were set to 6million

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.63mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
Posted on 1/14/20 4:05:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for info. It seems like you are becoming main info source for updates and not only. If you just remember to turn off CAPS before writing it would be great.
I wonder what 5 is, will they allow guild leaders to write pop up message to all?? I hope so. We've need asking for this many times
And new changes in Lost Realm.... Interesting

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 1/14/20 1:18:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The new featura allows you to vote for a new leader if the current one is inactive.

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.63mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix