Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 2491

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Quick Setup / Favorite List

[Copy link] 19/518

Posted on 11/6/17 12:04:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

am i only i find the favorite mode is can be further modify?
To me, it should stay "favorite" mode when I changing altar to altar? Currently we need to click the "favorite icon" each time when I switching altar.

Signature
Posted on 11/6/17 1:58:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Their other game Clash of Lords 2 has this for a long time, allow us to save setups for each game mode!
Many people are completely tired of doing the same daily changes over and over, I am not putting ArchDemon or LBF heroes at hero bases so what good is quick setup???
Yesterday I forgot to change to LBF crests (had GW ones, not just offensive but defensive). Thought weird that my teams seemed weaker but was so tired because I need to play as late as possible and was very sleepy ( another great gift for those on the "wrong" timezone ).
For so long have we asked for this, and they know very well, but apparently they like us to spend extra play time doing tedious tasks... let us do a pre-setup for each game mode!

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 11/6/17 2:32:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, much needed.  As one had said before, the reason ppl quit is due to micromanagement not spending.  Some rewards are not worth the adjustment.

Signature
Posted on 11/6/17 4:37:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The favorites list is only a step or two away from being a drop order list, anyway. You can put the favorites in any order you want on the list, already.

So why not just have the drop order compare your heroes to the list and put them in that order? If a hero isn't on the list it gets dropped to the end of the list in the normal order it would appear.

It seems like a simple enough change and shouldn't take much code to make it happen, and it would make the Favorites list somewhat useful, compared to the two to five seconds of scrolling it saves, currently.

Because with the way Favorites currently work, I actually liked the old Hero rank/color pickers better. It was simpler for me, most of the time. The Favorites list, as it is currently, is only a very short step above a complete failure, in my opinion.

As for team setups... all I can say is I agree. It is needed badly. I almost groan whenever Lava gets mentioned, just because I know I'm going to force myself through re-setting my teams. The rewards are too good to skip. But I still hate having to do it.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 11/6/17 5:18:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yess plzzzs. These are the posts we should see morr often. I agree on all the points. 1. Let us choice a drop sequence/s we want. 2 . have preset crests/pets/artifacts ready for different game modes.

Signature
Join Killers_@_night
We are a top 500 guild
We do boss 3 @19:30 and boss 5@19:40
Only Gw Participation needed.
If interested msg me on line chat
Line Id:Sandybeachboy
Posted on 11/6/17 8:36:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have spread awareness of this topic, and while so many agree the truth is that writing at the forum is not something that most people do... that does not mean that IGG should give less attention.

At Android I do lava4 every day because we barely need to change anything... but at iOS my team's heroes are not as good and we would need to change a lot of things on a daily basis, so I rather to lava3 even knowing I am losing a lot of rewards.

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 11/6/17 9:48:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great suggestions. Exactly what a lot of us get so annoyed with. Having to change crests, artifacts, etc. on a constant basis really takes away from the fun of the game. I'm glad you said something about this, hopefully they will pay more attention to getting it done now.

Signature
Posted on 11/7/17 1:18:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree 100% these changes are loooooong overdue! I stopped doing my favorite game modes (dungeons/hbm) months ago because I'm sick of swapping everything back & forth. I skip bosses often, skip Ember/AD at times and score less in GW due to the effort/time required changing setups. It saps the fun out of the game and makes it a tedious chore. 

After seeing OG24com's post above there should be no excuse as to why they can't implement these changes here!

Signature
Posted on 11/7/17 1:41:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Posted the link in our Skype group. If others will post it in their groups maybe it will get enough attention to let IGG know how much of an issue this is for their players, so they'll do something to fix it.

Signature