Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 11    Total Posts: 2621

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Suggestion] A suggestion to make game more interesting

[Copy link] 13/439

Posted on 11/5/17 12:38:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it would be a good idea to win a certain top end hero (like demo) for a short period of time like 1 hour. You can then use that hero as part of any team for any game modes you wish. It could help players get extra points in lb or get past extra dungeons, or more gw points.

Signature
Posted on 11/5/17 1:29:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So instead of it being hard to get a hero and then keep them forever, you want it to be hard to get a hero and then only keep it for an hour?  Pass...

Signature
Posted on 11/5/17 1:51:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That's bad. Maybe go spend some gems and try out your luck in Thunders hammer. You get different heroes every couple of weeks

Signature
Join Killers_@_night
We are a top 500 guild
We do boss 3 @19:30 and boss 5@19:40
Only Gw Participation needed.
If interested msg me on line chat
Line Id:Sandybeachboy
Posted on 11/5/17 1:52:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Actually we have that already, it's called squad showdown where you can own a hero which you never have for about 24 hours. And to your point, it does grant us more reward i.e. fame from ss which is somewhat equal to getting more points in lb and gw.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 11/5/17 2:27:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Clash_Warrior, How can I put this delicately?  IGG is a business, and no business that I know of allows you to sample their commodities even for 1hr.  I guess in some industries it could be a good marketing strategy, but if I were you, I would not count on it.

But I don't plan on being the one to crush your dream, I will let the Devs and OPs team do it when they pass this suggestion up.:angel:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/5/17 2:50:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

im not a big fan of temporary playable characters(TPC).  I will say in Madden football the game game us a great tight end for a weekend and i did like having him on my team so much that I bought that character.  however after the one time gifted TPC, all the other TPC were for sell and I never used my game currency to buy any others.  I always felt like it was a waste.  I would suspect buying an anubis for a few hours on this game would have to be at least 2000 gems and I just don't know that f2p or p2p would like that.  I'm sure igg would have to make it only available for a few times each week or otherwise players wouldn't spend as much to get the hero(if they could rent it reguarly).  In Madden ultimate team it was always a 1 time offer by EA sports and then next week they would offer another TPC .

Signature
Posted on 11/7/17 11:42:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It will be interesting if shards can be purchased with gems or money something like that....

Signature
Posted on 11/7/17 12:16:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah they'd never do it.  This is why:

Say you have beaten all the way up to insane dungeon 7-9 but don't have an Anubis and can't 3 flame insane 7-10.  They give out an Anubis for an hour and you've 3 flamed insane 10.  That kind of defeats the purpose of rolling for one doesn't it?  Or at least makes it less important to have the hero.

Overall, I feel like your idea is not bad but that it would need to all be temporary.  Like you can try the hero but you don't get to keep any of the rewards you got trying him/her.  Basically, everything resets to how it was before you got the hero.  And like Aizat said above, we already kind of have a way to test heroes.

Note: this idea I just listed is probably very complicated to implement and wouldn't be worth the effort for IGG.

Signature
Posted on 11/7/17 12:35:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 11/7/17 12:45:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

clearly you have not thought this through..
so you want borrow an op hero for a short amount of time, like an hour, is it already maxed or you have to spend resources on this temporary hero to level up to a desired level? why would igg lend a maxed hero to a beginner account so that they could do things that only high end players can do? what talent comes with this hero? if we don't like the talent do we need to roll gems to change it and spent runes to upgrade the talent?
if you want to make some good suggestions you need to come up with a detailed feasible plan

Signature