Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 20    Total Posts: 2511

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Dragons

[Copy link] 5/193

Posted on 11/8/17 4:40:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was thinking all dragons can only be obtained through official events. Demo and Skeletica are extremely powerful and it's not weird that they can't be rolled but not moltanica and arctica...it would be cool to have a dragon as strong as them or as strong as a hero like mike for example who could be rolled with gems...dragons are creatures that everyone like and having a rollable dragon hero would be awesome

Signature
Dragons must be rolled with gems too:(
Posted on 11/8/17 5:31:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dracax

Signature
Posted on 11/8/17 5:57:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been along time advocate of a 3 year player dragon.  everyone that has logged into the game for 3 years(1095 log in days), is given the dragon.  it could be a 2 year or a 4 year for all I care.  i just believe there should be a loyalty dragon.

Signature
Posted on 11/8/17 6:01:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the idea of a loyalty anything, really. But a loyalty dragon sounds nice, too. :)

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 11/8/17 6:35:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Though I like the Idea of IGG Giving a "Dragon Hero Card" Which can Grant you One of the Four once u finish atleast 1000 Days in Game, but Making them Rollable is not what either I will want nor will IGG,to be honest

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 11/8/17 10:38:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

@lordAraidce, IGG's format is to release (1) Event hero per year which happens to be a Dragon, so I dare say you won't be rolling any of them.

@radiatingflare, Sorry, but NO.

There are the rollable heroes, those that are acquired from purchase accumulation and the event only heroes, I doubt anything will be done anytime soon to blurr those lines.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash