Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 20    Total Posts: 2511

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] add merits into daily reward

[Copy link] 4/235

Posted on 11/10/17 4:39:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My suggestion is that igg add either 10k or 20k merits on to the daily reward.  Now that we no longer have them in the daily reward, I believe we will run out too quickly.  I think the merits should be the first daily reward of the month.  In place of the first dungeon card.

Please support this if you agree.

Signature
Posted on 11/10/17 5:32:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I rarely find myself short on merits.   Boss 5, Expedition and Lava/Mesa give me more than I need.   Obviously, I can't generalize from myself to others.

In patch notes for October there was a mention that daily rewards are temporary and will change again.   We are short time away from Taiwan getting November patch, will see what the new rewards are.

Signature
Surgeon General has determined that the above post may contain unhealthy doses of snark, sarcasm or general tomfoolery.  Proceed with caution
Posted on 11/10/17 9:27:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

We used to get 5K merit box and I agree it should be returned, anything more than that members will have to grind them out in expeditions, boss, etc.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/11/17 12:11:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Expeditions would give over at least 1500 merits a day if you're an Emperor (and if you can get 100% on all 10 expeditions a day, of course).  Then Lava3 would give another 1600 merits.  Lava4 would give another 1800 merits a day (assuming 4 runs a day).   Then if you can get over 609 million dmg against boss5 per day with your guild beating boss5 of course, then you get another 3000 merits that day.  

That's over 6000 merits a day.  It's not bad at all, if you work for it.

Signature
Posted on 11/11/17 10:40:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm dying for merits, and I can generate just about the max possible per day.

Moar merits!

To think, it wasn't long ago I was buying LHC just for fun because I had hundreds of thousands of merits and nothing to spend them on...

Signature