Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 20    Total Posts: 2511

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Platforms

[Copy link] 4/116

Posted on 11/11/17 11:13:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please combine all iOS Android and Amazon servers.
Enough said. IGG can figure out the technicalities

Signature
Posted on 11/11/17 11:48:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is not a question of figuring out the technicalities, Castle Clash was designed as stand alone platforms, to back track now and try to consolidate the platforms, will require a lot of programming.  More importantly it will be a very unstable environment as it was designed as stand alones.  I realize that some of the newer games are multiplatformed, but they were designed that way from the onset.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/11/17 11:56:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This definetly should have happened(2.5 to 3 years ago).   I'm sure it's possible.  However, putting that much effort into a 4 year old game is doubtful.  They can't expect the game to last too many more years at this point.  It could be a WoW, but I doubt it.

Signature
Posted on 11/11/17 12:30:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LOE = high.
Benefits = low at best.
Chances of it happening = slim and none.

Signature
Surgeon General has determined that the above post may contain unhealthy doses of snark, sarcasm or general tomfoolery.  Proceed with caution
Posted on 11/11/17 10:19:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't imagine it happening until the populations of Android and/or iOS drop to critical levels.

As of right now iOS and Android are relatively healthy, especially Android, so yeah... no chance for awhile.

Although yes, they should start consolidating servers.

Signature