Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 15    Total Posts: 2554

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Buff the old heros!!!

[Copy link] 14/603

Posted on 11/12/17 5:39:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Igg should stop making more and more broken heros and fix/buff the old heros so they can still be viable in the game... this game use to be fun but now igg just wants people to spend money for the newest broken hero...  FIX THE OLD HEROS

Signature
Posted on 11/12/17 6:24:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry mate, aint gonna happen unless a rich ppl slap IGG with them dollars

Signature
Potatoes.

Posted on 11/12/17 6:57:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree and I have been vocal  about it. But unfortunately IGG chooses to do what they want :/

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 11/12/17 8:38:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah, i want my druid extra buffed

Signature
Posted on 11/12/17 8:44:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

you want old hero gain buff? IGG gave you the solution already, just spend your money and buy their skin (this is what i can't afford for)

Signature
Don't Hide, Don't Reveal, Just Stay There!!!
Posted on 11/12/17 11:33:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

devo them. use hp traits on them. problem solved. if you compare the old heroes to the newer ones, they do have decent proc. tg has high proc multiplier and with his base damage and bw/wg boost he can easily be usable with al hp traits. succubus with zerk/scatter/defensive talent combo and celestin can be a hero killer with high dodge/hp traits. gr with ss/ld combo and damage traits can tank hits with his self heal. paladin with unbridled fury and ld crest can take hits and stun enemies - finally be a proper tank. all in all, it's up to your imagination and creativity and whether you really want to pour resources on your heroes. i still, from time to time swap in my immortep into my lb line up just for the fun of it because he's my favorite hero.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 11/13/17 9:15:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the idea, for example the skins but the current buff is almost worth nothing. Maybe the skins can be a solution if that would add a new 'skill' of a hero, like built in talents, dodge rates or additional dmg assistance like TT of GS have

Signature
Posted on 11/13/17 10:07:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Won't happen...they just recycle old skills into new heroes and add one small game-changing feature that makes them a must have or a fail with a change that makes them still useless

Signature
Posted on 11/13/17 11:11:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I could like this alot.  I would like a small buff to all the shard legends and not just through using a skin.  though I'm quite sure this is how it will eventually be done.

Signature
Posted on 11/13/17 3:55:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG has released a hero every month for years, so I don't think it's a new problem in the slightest.

Buffing new heroes is a fine idea, but they are never going to be better or on-par with the new heroes because it wouldn't make sense from a financial stand point.  It might sound crazy, but IGG actually needs people to buy gems to stay a float.

Instead of spending time improving heroes that aren't going to be better than Anubis anyway, I'd much rather them spend the time fixing broken game modes, bugs and cleaning up the game in general.

Course, I'm pretty sure we are both asking the impossible.

Signature